Penis theft and the future of movies

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Recently I saw the new Marvel movie, Ant-Man the Wasp. It was an enjoyable, if not forgettable movie. But after watching it I started to wonder just how much longer the superhero genre would be popular and what will eventually replace it. I couldn't come to any kind of conclusion about the former, but I think I do have an answer for the latter: penis theft.

I think the next big blockbuster genre in Hollywood, will be movies about penis theft. That might seem silly to some of you, but if you look at the cultural zeitgeist, it makes perfect. Penis theft is the perfect metaphor for the current state of masculinity. Men feel lost and unsure of their role in society. What better way to represent this than a movie about a man literally losing his manhood and having to get it back? Penis theft is a very timely idea that would appeal to men on a deep, subconscious level.

Another thing to consider is the versatility of the genre. Part of what makes superhero movies work is that you can shove in a lot of different genres into the superhero film. For example, Captain America is both a WW2 period piece and sci-fi superhero fantasy. You can do the same with penis theft. You can make sci-fi penis theft by having aliens stealing our precious phalluses. You can have witches doing the snatching if you want a fantasy themed penis theft. How about a heist movie, set in the year 3000, about jealous ex-wives stealing their rich ex-husband's monster cock? You can do it. Penis theft could be the most malleable genre in the history of fiction!

I think I'm onto something here. What do you guys think?

Reactions: hunghorse30

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bit of a one trick pony, it would get old really quickly. Though for one parody film., why not? Go for it, could be entertaining with the witches' one.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm onto something here. What do you guys think?

Since you asked, I think you are seriously batshit crazy. Loony tunes. Lost in space. Bonkers. Cray cray. Seriously, Wally. I think you are mental. And not in a good way. Just remember Wally, you asked; I told you what I think.

Bit of a one trick pony, it would get old really quickly. Though for one parody film., why not? Go for it, could be entertaining with the witches' one.

The only one trick pony here is Wally. Period.

I used to think his bullshit postings were parody. But, parody is normally somewhat entertaining.

His schtick is beyond tired. It is way past its sell date...

D

deleted136887

Since you asked, I think you are seriously batshit crazy. Loony tunes. Lost in space. Bonkers. Cray cray. Seriously, Wally. I think you are mental. And not in a good way. Just remember Wally, you asked; I told you what I think.

The only one trick pony here is Wally. Period.

I used to think his bullshit postings were parody. But, parody is normally somewhat entertaining.

His schtick is beyond tired. It is way past its sell date...
Agree.
I used to think Wally was pulling the piss.
It was funny.
It has gone on for so long it is clear it is an obsession.
Over and over.
However he is not breaking any laws and we can ignore or reply....

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

I think people thought the same thing about Superheroes or spies or cowboys and they were all popular genres for years. Hell, every romantic comedy is basically the same, but that genre is fucking evergreen.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm a man and do not feel unsure of my role in society.

That's because you're not an idiot.

But there has been a huge number of men that have lost their way. They feel unsure of their place in the world. Ever watch Married with Children? That show's appeal was very much do that male malaise.I think penis theft would just be the natural evolution of that.

Reactions: LinuxLucifer

Seriously @wallyj84 there was a bizarre Russian or European film about Russian mobsters that ran afoul of some vengeful woman or group of women that went after the jewels. The only memorable thing at the end was a scene where the victims were in hospital gurneys getting getting reunited with their man pieces in jars. The amusing part was when the boss directed one of his minions to turn over the "bigger" tool. The only memorable character I believe was Oliver Reed as the "boss"

Reactions: ronin001

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Attack of the 5ft. 2in. Women

Oh yeah, I saw that when I was a kid.

The thing with that movie is that it was from the woman's perspective and was about her revenge. It was a feminist story. I think the key to making this genre work is to tell the story from the man's perspective and make it about regaining and reaffirming his masculinity. That way you can appeal to the male audience.

Oh yeah, I saw that when I was a kid.

The thing with that movie is that it was from the woman's perspective and was about her revenge. It was a feminist story. I think the key to making this genre work is to tell the story from the man's perspective and make it about regaining and reaffirming his masculinity. That way you can appeal to the male audience.

"Honey I Shrunk my Penis"? (maybe not theft but self induced disappearance)

"Saving Private Privates" (thriller about a squad behind enemy lines searching for a privates privates captured by the Nazis)

"Grand Theft Penis" (self explanatory)

"John Dick" (they kill his dog an steal his penis)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
"Honey I Shrunk my Penis"? (maybe not theft but self induced disappearance)

"Saving Private Privates" (thriller about a squad behind enemy lines searching for a privates privates captured by the Nazis)

"Grand Theft Penis" (self explanatory)

"John Dick" (they kill his dog an steal his penis)
Nono, John Dick would be about a man who's dog is killed, so he decides to go after the dicks of his enemies.

senior-man-disgusted-computer-sitting-front-his-copyspace-36550677.jpg

man-hitting-computer-hammer-furious-bald-patch-his-36550524.jpg

There is no crisis in masculinity. Those who feel 'less than' have always existed, and will continue to do so, and will continue to look for things other than themselves on which they can blame their feelings of inadequacy.