Penis theft and the future of movies

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And to be clear, you're stating an opinion as if it was fact, as you do so often. Women do not have more rights than men. Fact. Women may finally be gaining a little ground, and you perceive this to be a threat to masculinity. That's a misogynistic view no matter how you attempt to spin it.

You're not wrong. The current masculinity crisis is really about men feeling lost in a world where women have more rights and the benefits of being male are quickly disappearing. It's about a perceived loss of power and status over others (women). It is what is driving the MRA/MGTOW/incel bullshit which is poisoning American culture right now. It is self created and in the end all in men's heads. But if we're being honest that is most problems you will encounter in life. At least in first world nations. So it is no different than most other crises.

The key is in how we deal with it. I think penis theft movies could go a long way to helping men cope with their new positions in a healthy, positive way. If done correctly we could steer people away from the MRA bullshit by using the power of fiction to explain how to deal with these changing times.
But the men who are men have never needed power over subordinates anyway.

bananacricket

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF did I just read? Penis theft? You think the next wave will be movies about Penis theft? :joy::joy::joy:. Penis theft? Man, wtf. That would go straight to dvd. Ain't no one leaving their house to watch a movie about Penis theft lol. I'm pretty sure I seen a old trailer about a movie where a guys Penis falls off and it becomes a person and what not. And that movie never saw the light of day because I'm sure studios realized no one is going to watch that :poop:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This, so damned much.

Attributing my masculinity to whether I won or lost the genetic lottery is an insult. It's even more insulting to propose that women finally having their place cemented in society is an *attack* on men. Hell, I'm more masculine *because* women can be feminine, strong, and equal to me.

Grow up, wally.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayray and 693987

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
And to be clear, you're stating an opinion as if it was fact, as you do so often. Women do not have more rights than men. Fact. Women may finally be gaining a little ground, and you perceive this to be a threat to masculinity. That's a misogynistic view no matter how you attempt to spin it.

I never said that women have more rights than men or that women's increasing power in society is bad. I'm just relaying the stated cause of the current male malaise. But of course you're so eager to accuse me of anything wrong, you just jumped on the first thing you saw. Sad.

True. Genuinely high status, secure men don't need to be dominate over other people. Sadly, that is like 10% of the population, max.

True. Genuinely high status, secure men don't need to be dominate over other people. Sadly, that is like 10% of the population, max.
High status!? :laughing:.
No, secure, psychologically healthy, decent men don't need to have power or control over others.
Anyone who is overly concerned with status is fucked in the head and has issues that are nothing to do with ''the crisis in masculinity''.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
High status!? :laughing:.
No, secure, psychologically healthy, decent men don't need to have power or control over others.
Anyone who is overly concerned with status is fucked in the head and has issues that are nothing to do with ''the crisis in masculinity''.

I disagree, but, I think we're really just disagreeing in minor points and generally agree on this so I'm just going to drop it.

I disagree, but, I think we're really just disagreeing in minor points and generally agree on this so I'm just going to drop it.
I think your heart is in the right place :heart:, but you have a bit of cognitive dissonance going on.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I never said that women have more rights than men or that women's increasing power in society is bad. I'm just relaying the stated cause of the current male malaise. But of course you're so eager to accuse me of anything wrong, you just jumped on the first thing you saw. Sad.

Your wording was nonspecific. So "women have more rights" only meant more than before. It makes no difference. You call it a "crisis of masculinity" then say it isn't necessarily bad. Typical doublespeak, walked-back wally bullshit.

You're a fucking turd.

Reactions: 693987

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Your wording was nonspecific. So "women have more rights" only meant more than before. It makes no difference. You call it a "crisis of masculinity" then say it isn't necessarily bad. Typical doublespeak, walked-back wally bullshit.

You're a fucking turd.

I think you just wanted to interpret what I said in the most negative way possible. Your bizarre obsession with me strikes again.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not complaining about women having more rights. I'm just pointing out the cause of the current crisis in male masculinity. I don't have any issue with the current situation of men in the world or the rising status of women. Sadly, a lot of other men do and it needs to be dealt with in order for society progress in a healthy mannee.

There have always been reactionaries to every form of social progress throughout history. We've got past reactionaries in the past. We'll get past this lot as well. This "crisis" is just bollocks.

Reactions: 950483

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think you just wanted to interpret what I said in the most negative way possible. Your bizarre obsession with me strikes again.
Dissecting your self-loathing bullshit isn't a bizarre obsession. But you dislike the fact that I constantly and consistently shoot down your threads for the pathetic turds they are. You're boring and repetitive, and your threads aren't the literary masterpieces you hope them to be. So you have no option but to come at me. With the same old accusation of obsession and calling any of my comments ridiculous. No explanation, just "ridiculous". Yawwwn.

Reactions: rayray

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Dissecting your self-loathing bullshit isn't a bizarre obsession. But you dislike the fact that I constantly and consistently shoot down your threads for the pathetic turds they are. You're boring and repetitive, and your threads aren't the literary masterpieces you hope them to be. So you have no option but to come at me. With the same old accusation of obsession and calling any of my comments ridiculous. No explanation, just "ridiculous". Yawwwn.

I wish you would do something as interesting as dissect my threads. All I ever see you do is a bunch of silly personal attacks.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wish you would do something as interesting as dissect my threads. All I ever see you do is a bunch of silly personal attacks.
Oh lord are you full of it. I've posted facts from polls, survey, scientific studies ad nauseum. You brush it off as lies or a conspiracy. You don't accept or apply reason and logic, so yeah, I get insulting. Your posts are moronic absolutist bullshit.

At the end of the day, you loath yourself for something you can't change. There's no reason to do this, so you are just about as stupid as a guy can get. If that's personal (because you're actually being truthful) tough shit. But we both know you're just a troll posting cheap satire for your SPH wankbait, so I'm not actually insulting a person.

Reactions: rayray

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What men are going through is a bunch of bullshit they created for themselves with their stupid fucking egos.

Fucking. Troll.

Wanna be victim ass-motherfucker.

I seriously doubt you'd be so eager to be an ACTUAL victim of oppression.

Wally has a small penis. How much more oppressed can he be? People of all races, colors, creeds, etc. all look down upon men with small penises. It’s the one universal characteristic that people oppress.