Penis theft and the future of movies

99% convinced that andy kaufman is still alive, and that wallj84 is his swan song

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Oh lord are you full of it. I've posted facts from polls, survey, scientific studies ad nauseum. You brush it off as lies or a conspiracy. You don't accept or apply reason and logic, so yeah, I get insulting. Your posts are moronic absolutist bullshit.

At the end of the day, you loath yourself for something you can't change. There's no reason to do this, so you are just about as stupid as a guy can get. If that's personal (because you're actually being truthful) tough shit. But we both know you're just a troll posting cheap satire for your SPH wankbait, so I'm not actually insulting a person.

Big dick superior.

All your statistics, reason and logic don't mean anything when confronted with those three words.

Big dick superior.

That is the only fact that matters, because it's more than a fact. It's the most basic, fundamental truth of humanity. We know it is true because we can feel it in our bones. Our DNA compels us to not just to believe, but to submit to the reality of those three words.

Big dick superior.

And nothing you say can change that.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Big dick superior.

All your statistics, reason and logic don't mean anything when confronted with those three words.

Big dick superior.

That is the only fact that matters, because it's more than a fact. It's the most basic, fundamental truth of humanity. We know it is true because we can feel it in our bones. Our DNA compels us to not just to believe, but to submit to the reality of those three words.

Big dick superior.

And nothing you say can change that.
Aaaaand that isn't a fact. Period, end of story.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's more than a fact. It's a fundamental truth of human society.
Dumbass statements like this are why I and nobody else ever take you seriously. You have NOTHING to support these broad brush claims. You just spout off as if it's common knowledge, which it isn't remotely close to. Hence why T'nJ and I are certain you're just a troll.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Dumbass statements like this are why I and nobody else ever take you seriously. You have NOTHING to support these broad brush claims. You just spout off as if it's common knowledge, which it isn't remotely close to. Hence why T'nJ and I are certain you're just a troll.

Blah blah. I see the delusion squad is out in full force today.

Call me when you guys come back to reality.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Blah blah. I see the delusion squad is out in full force today.

Call me when you guys come back to reality.
As I've already stated, if you're correct and my big cock makes me your superior in every way, then you need to respect my opinions as well as my authority over you, instead of the insolence you're showing here. Obviously this isn't the case, proving once again you are wrong.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As I've already stated, if you're correct and my big cock makes me your superior in every way, then you need to respect my opinions as well as my authority over you, instead of the insolence you're showing here. Obviously this isn't the case, proving once again you are wrong.

If you are a hung stud, you're better and worth more than me. But, you're still wrong.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you are a hung stud, you're better and worth more than me. But, you're still wrong.

It doesn't work that way, but in your Opposite Day world, I'm sure it makes sense. You can't explain anything you claim with logic, reason and EVIDENCE.

Weak tea, from a weak man.

The current masculinity crisis is really about men feeling lost

Hey Wally

xxxworship.jpg

I am usually just inclined to attempt some harmless degree of humor into your discussions, the majority of which are usually focused on the impact of having a small dick. But your comment to swoon about masculinity does surface a significant problem in today’s culture that should not be ignored. And it is not only for men but also for women (and everyone in between).

If we put a group of perhaps 100 people in a room and ask them who they are, and limit their answers to roles they play, the group will generally settle out at around 10-12 major activities or roles everyone plays in to. These are roles like,1) political participant, 2) economic participant, 3) human animal (species), 4) relational participant (mother, father, son, daughter, friend, partner…) 5) vocational, 6) a-vocational, and so on.

The key issue here is that most people get their personal identity from the roles they play and how they play them. Couple that human behavior together with the fast changing nature of today’s technological culture and most people will continually be found searching for how to relate.

There is a well-established axiom describing today’s culture, “for every technological change there will be an equal or greater social/cultural change.”

That said, many people do not want to be defined by some force outside their influence so they struggle against “the system”. While others just ride along with what ever happens to them and try not to think about what is going on around them. Both groups will have their own set of problems to deal with.

However, if you are actually taking the position that success in the different roles you play (from birth to death) are highly determined by the influence your dick has, primarily because of its size; then you have created your own special form of Idolatry.

An idolatry is not a subset of religion. Rather, they have their basis in primitive technique and are generally accompanied by addiction(s). They are generated through a perceived need to protect and control some mysterious set of actions that appear to threaten them as an individual.

If you really do feel this is how you see the nature of the roles you play and that the size of your dick is the key for your success in those roles, then you really do need to seek professional help.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim