Penis tip sore from precum sticking to underwear?

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I was edging for about an hour but I was fully dressed. My penis was half hard the entire time. I leak a lot of precum normally and yesterday was no exception but I actually didn’t see any of it. Here’s the problem, when I went to take my shower, I peeled off my underwear and has a terrible pain on the tip of my cock, around the hole at the entrance to my urethra. I then noticed it was red and tender in a couple of spots. Is it possible that the precum stuck my penis to my underwear after so much edging and when I took off my undies I ripped some tiny pieces of skin off the tip? I’m in so much pain. I checked my underwear and found a big precum stain in one spot - which is also unusual because usually my dick moves when I edge and play. Right now, I can’t wear anything because it just irritates my penis head even more. I can walk around the house with my dick out in the open air but I have to leave the house for work! Has this happened to anyone before? Can anyone recommend something to put on the tip?

Attachments

Reactions: diver6

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I was edging for about an hour but I was fully dressed. My penis was half hard the entire time. I leak a lot of precum normally and yesterday was no exception but I actually didn’t see any of it. Here’s the problem, when I went to take my shower, I peeled off my underwear and has a terrible pain on the tip of my cock, around the hole at the entrance to my urethra. I then noticed it was red and tender in a couple of spots. Is it possible that the precum stuck my penis to my underwear after so much edging and when I took off my undies I ripped some tiny pieces of skin off the tip? I’m in so much pain. I checked my underwear and found a big precum stain in one spot - which is also unusual because usually my dick moves when I edge and play. Right now, I can’t wear anything because it just irritates my penis head even more. I can walk around the house with my dick out in the open air but I have to leave the house for work! Has this happened to anyone before? Can anyone recommend something to put on the tip?
Nappy cream or any mild antiseptic cream. If that persists get it looked at.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Triple antibiotic ointment (OTC) with a clean, soft covering like gauze or old t-shirt taped in place. You won’t be edging for awhile!

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gorgeous head, hope you heal quick. Clothes must have had you really restricted. Might have leaked some cum too, that stuff could glue wood furniture together. : )

• Haha
Reactions: cockydude2018

_bushycutaussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this has happened to me a few times where i've leaked during the day into my underwear and then gone to pull them down and it rips a bit, i've not had skin come off though. ouch! wishing you a quick recovery

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
That has happened to me at times over the years. Usually it's from jerking, but needing to stop for whatever reason and precum is leaking, or from the last drips of cum that hasn't been milked out fully and I've gotten dressed right away and so when I take my pants off later, my penis is stuck a bit. It gets sore, but like suggested I rub some triple antibiotic ointment/neosporin on the area. It helps and heals up fast.