Penis to Navel

kelly.allan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a unusual request. How many men reading this would be very honest and tell me if their penises reaches their navels. Mine drops short of it by about one inch - making me about 6 to 6 1/2 inches long. My wife who has been with a lot of men ( we are swingers) has seldom been with a man with a penis much longer than mine.

Please be honest !

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Navels vary in their relative position, so even if 2 guys had the same size penis there's no guarantee the tip would end up the same distance from their navel.

cheers

Dillon

Sure, the different in height of the individuals changes the distance of the navel from the very spot where the dick enters the pubic bone. The short waisted guy might have a mighty dick that comes to or above his navel, whereas the tall dude's same length cock head falls below. In spite of all of this, it's a fair indication that when the head reaches the navel, it's quite a big piece of meat, regardless of these other ifs, buts, and maybes.

Luke

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 6'4" and it is about 8" from the intersection of my cock and abdomen to my navel. A picture is worth a thousand words. Check out my pics in the gallery.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine Is Just Past My Navel Lying On My Back.... See A Pic In My Gallery

After feasting my eyes on your pictures, I have no doubt about its being up past your navel. Man, they are all exceptional, but let me tell you about my favorite. i.e., that huge slab of beef hanging down over your low hanging ball sack. Damn!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw this being asked somewhere else on the site and though I find it a bit odd, I checked out yesterday.

Mine reaches my navel when I am soft and as I am uncut, I could pull my foreskin well past.

I have a problem wearing ties. When I close the top button on my shirt, my cock gets caught.

:wink: :wink: