penis too big?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jaks, Jul 15, 2009.

1. jaks

jaks New Member

Hi,
    I've read a lot of articles about big penises and small penises. I have a large penis and sometimes wonder why. I am divoriced, but when I was married, my wife told me I was playgirl material.
    Believe me, having a large penis when it becomes hard is sometimes hard to hide, especially when it falls out the leg opening of your underwear in a grocery store. Now I wear tight underwear.
    My (then wife) measured it one time because she couldn't believe how long it was when erect. 8 inches.
    But I did have (and still do) problems with it becoming erect. Sure there are pills out there to help with that, but the side effects are something else to deal with as well.
    Sometimes I wonder if surgeory to make it shorter would help.
    Of course, I don't think it matters anymore since I don't even have a girl friend.
    So If you think a big penis is something, it isn't. Sometimes they just get in the way.

2. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

If your penis is 8", it's not too big! (My first husband was 9" by 7" and I'd give anything to have him back!) You just need to find a woman who can appreciate it, and believe me, they're out there. You'd be crazy to consider surgery to make it smaller - you just had the wrong female. Keep looking - you'll find someone who can appreciate it. Hang in there!

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

No such surgery. Can't imagine contemplating such. 8 inches is a nice size. Goldilocks would be really happy with it.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Such is the life of a big dick.

Welcome.

I think you mean that you'd give anything to have his dick back, not him. :tongue:

5. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you think pills have side effects, what do you think surgery has?? That's like saying a flyswatter is too much, so I'll use a machine gun.

6. D_Tina_Ciao

Nooooooo, I mean I'd give anything to have all of him back - despite the occasional abuse (always the flat of his hand one or two times, a couple of times a year - he came from an abusive family so he became what he hated and there was no help back then, but he's different now and has been for many years). He was/is still ruggedly handsome, muscular/large (6'1" lifeguard/swimmer/weight lifter) but not fat, masculine, intellectual (I.Q. 160), artistic, spiritual, funny, deep, and the most fascinating individual I've ever known in my life.

A very hard act to follow - I have not found ONE man since him to make me go weak in the knees - if I had, I might not still be waiting, celibate, for 4 1/2 years. I meant what I said. :wink:

Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack things - back to the original topic. Large phalli are wonderful. Period.

#6 D_Tina_Ciao, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I know this thread is for Jaxs, but welcome back FemaleLgCockLvr.
    I was wondering what happened to you. You have been gone, or have not posted anything recently. Either way, good to have you back.

8. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Typical smartass response.... Good to see some things havn't changed (and gives me a break from being the intelligent But(t)... :biggrin1: )

Need another? I currently have stopped charging fees... :cool:

9. D_Tina_Ciao

LOL!!! I seriously doubt a youngster like you could even dent my chemistry - you're only 5 years older than my oldest child! :rolleyes: But good for you for having a healthy ego :>) :biggrin1:

It will take an extraordinary, magnificent, handsome, muscular but not muscle-bound, mature, sexy, hung, deep, funny, intellectual, spiritual, unbelievable man for me, and I don't think there are any left that aren't already bound to another soul. :frown1:

I'm not holding my breath.......

Back on topic, guys!
    :tongue:

#9 D_Tina_Ciao, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted