Penis too stiff...? & foreskin can't pull back?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TADA401, Jan 17, 2010.

1. TADA401

TADA401 New Member

Albums:
    okay so whenever I get an erection, I feel as if it is too stiff.
    And when I do have an erection I can't pull my foreskin back. I could pull it but it'll just make my penis's head tight.
    (I have an uncut dick)
    Anyways,I just wanted to know if this is normal.

2. jiggysmalls

jiggysmalls New Member

girls like it super stiff. from what i have been told.
    nothing i worse that a big floppy penis.

if it is super stiff find a girl and begin fucking

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    work on it stretch it gently
    enjoy it

4. TADA401

TADA401 New Member

Albums:
    ok

thanks guys

5. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine was just like yours so know where your coming from.

6. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:

If you mean that the whole is not big enough and causes it to be tight around the shaft, this is called phimosis. You can stretch the skin with different creams and over time it will stretch enough for your head to fit through the foreskin without it being too tight. Google phimosis stretch or phimosis cream. You'll get an idea.

7. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Normal" means you should be able to fully exposed your glans when erect, and do it easily without the skin getting tight. Some people say they are happy with a unretractable foreksin, but that is not optimal for sex.

Depending on how tight your skin is and what age you are, you may be able to strtetch your foreskin's diameter so that it can retract fully and easily. Takes time and perseverance. Or you could get a circumcision and get it fixed quickly. But in its current state, your penis is not giving you optimal pleasure.

8. Harrylondon01

Harrylondon01 Active Member

Albums:
    Mmmmm.

TAD - Normal is what you are comfortable and happy with. There are many men out there who are happy with a tight foreskin - and who lead great sex lives, swing from chandeliers, father children etc. If your skin is too tight try stretching it. Don't worry about 'normal' too much. It's your cock and you must dictate what is normal - because others certainly will try to tell you what is 'optimal' for you.

9. mandoman

Gold Member

10. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    I fixed mine, without creams or surgery. But it hurt. I started by pulling it back when flaccid. It hurts, but it works. If you can, think yourself to erection while it's pulled back. It'll be a weird feeling, like your cock is on fire. It'll stretch, it'll hurt, and it might bleed from stretching the skin, and if it does, you're in for a week of salt water for anti-bacterial treatment. It has taken me about 6-9 months to be able to pull my foreskin back and forth. I have had a complication recently with a yeast infection, where I had to pull back the foreskin to clean it out (Girlfriend had one as well... they're not fun either) and it stretched in two places.

Anyways, it's back to normal and working perfectly, if you follow that method and it doesn't suck too much.

11. rothas

rothas Member

Albums:
    I have this too.

12. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never take any action which will hurt. Stretching the skin to a point where it hurts results in blood vessels in the skin breaking and this causes the skin to become tighter and less stretchable.

You want to stretch it to a point where the skin is still comfortable and doesn't hurt.

13. DICKPAIN

DICKPAIN Member

Albums:
    I must be an exception to the rule....i actually get more aroused when my penis feels like it is being pulled hard and on top of that it grow does slowly, and yes it does hurt sometime.

So my question is do i suffer from the same ailment the others and i choose too deal with it , which is the reason i call my dick dickpain

14. mandoman

Gold Member

you have a yeast infection, which is causing your foreskin to tear.
    you and your partner need to treat the infection. the alternative is surgery, because of scarring. even that doesn't guarantee no more yeast infections.
    vagisil, monistat, neem oil, all these things can be used to successfully treat a yeast infection.

15. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Altho I have never dealt with this personally my brother had the same thing. He finally got it to where it was manageable and pain free. As someone else suggested pulling the skin back to the point where it tears isn't the best way to go about it.
    IE: Your kid is crying. Pummeling them into an unconscious state wouldn't be the best way to getting them to quit crying, even tho your goal has still been achieved.
    Piss poor example I know but you get what I'm saying. There are creams out there that allow the skin to stretch. Try researching the creams that pregnant women use. My ex-wife had to use something while she was pregnant. Take it slow and take it easy, the last thing you want is for permanant damage to occur.

16. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    I have to chime in that the tearing WAS accidental, as my girlfriend and I were having our first attempts at sex. I'm a bit larger than she's ever had, and she was extremely tight, and one bad thrust was a week in recovery. I also have to say, I've got a fairly large head as well, and since this yeast infection is done (unfortunately hers is not), I have had NO tearing. It will heal. Scar tissue is a possibility; and obviously if it hurts REEEEALLLY bad, it's a problem. If it stings, I'm sure your body can heal. I agree that it's not vital to success in this, however that was just my specific approach, as this gentleman will develop his own routine for dealing with it as well. However, the first couple of times it's out, it is like fire on the tip of your dick. Air feels like it's 700 degrees, and touch is molten steel. Do be careful. Always. Panty-liners.

17. mandoman

Gold Member

If she has a yeast infection, you do, too.

18. freyasworld

freyasworld New Member

Albums:
    Pull back the foreskin before you get an erection then jump onboard and have fun!

19. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    And it's being worked on. Aka, super blue balls. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted