Penis too thick for blowjobs?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you'll be fine.

I actually read a similar thread when I was a newbie and it made me concerned that I was hurting TheBF when I gave him blowjobs because of all the complaints about women hurting them during blowjobs because of teeth. I became worried that TheBF was just being super nice to me about my blowjobs and maybe he wasn't telling me the truth. I wrote about it here, and guys reassured me that feeling back teeth isn't as horrible as some of the other guys made it sound and that getting blowjobs wasn't as much of a burden for them as some of the other men made it sound. I felt reassured. I also confronted TheBF about it, and he convinced me that my blowjobs are fantastic and he loves them and he's not just being nice to me.

I just felt annoyed because I was trying to reassure you and it seemed like you were dismissing me based upon a presumption that I am a woman who has blown soooo many large cocks that my opinion was meaningless to you, which rubbed me the wrong way. I think would annoy any woman. I'm not a size queen, I just fell in love with a guy who has a big cock.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I think you'll be fine.

I actually read a similar thread when I was a newbie and it made me concerned that I was hurting TheBF when I gave him blowjobs because of all the complaints about women hurting them during blowjobs because of teeth. I became worried that TheBF was just being super nice to me about my blowjobs and maybe he wasn't telling me the truth. I wrote about it here, and guys reassured me that feeling back teeth isn't as horrible as some of the other guys made it sound and that getting blowjobs wasn't as much of a burden for them as some of the other men made it sound. I felt reassured. I also confronted TheBF about it, and he convinced me that my blowjobs are fantastic and he loves them and he's not just being nice to me.

I just felt annoyed because I was trying to reassure you and it seemed like you were dismissing me based upon a presumption that I am a woman who has blown soooo many large cocks that my opinion was meaningless to you, which rubbed me the wrong way. I think would annoy any woman. I'm not a size queen, I just fell in love with a guy who has a big cock.

Okay well thats good to hear, yeh im sure he would have definatley told u if it was uncomfortable lol i know i would.

Yeah sorry i was definately listening to your opinion i just wanted to hear from a variety of people to make sure no matter who answered me first.

Yeah sorry i didn't mean that at all i just presumed that seeing as your on LPSG you have some experience with large penises, which i know i shouldn't have assumed and i'm sorry for it but it's very often the case on this site so i've kinda gotten used to expecting it.

Thank you very much for your help i do appreciate and i never meant any offence, i guess im just gonna have to go out and see for myself now :redface:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay well thats good to hear, yeh im sure he would have definatley told u if it was uncomfortable lol i know i would.

Yeah sorry i was definately listening to your opinion i just wanted to hear from a variety of people to make sure no matter who answered me first.

Yeah sorry i didn't mean that at all i just presumed that seeing as your on LPSG you have some experience with large penises, which i know i shouldn't have assumed and i'm sorry for it but it's very often the case on this site so i've kinda gotten used to expecting it.

Thank you very much for your help i do appreciate and i never meant any offence, i guess im just gonna have to go out and see for myself now :redface:

That's alright. We're cool. :smile:

Maybe some other people will answer, too.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always found with the ladies.......practice makes perfect.... just keep inspiring them to keep sucking and licking voraciously.... it's a win win...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I asked because as a virgin i have very little knowledge and experience of this matter and i just wanted to clear this concern up.

Sorry if i'm getting ahead of myself but I didn't think there was anything wrong with clearing up a concern of mine so i wouldn't have to worry about it.

Also i am very close to having sex with a girl at the moment it's more a matter of when i am ready to do so.
To be clear, you did more than express a "concern", you said you were "very concerned" and "very depressed" about it, not to mention what you said in that other thread:
wow, i didnt think about not being able to get blowjobs, thats very depressing :frown1:.

Seeing as im only 18 and still a virgin and yet to receive a blowjob its rly sucks as with 6.3"/6.5" girth i doubt i will be able to get a blowjob. I have always been girthy so i guess i never rly had a chance :frown1:. I'm also still growing so could be even more of a problem if i get any bigger :mad:.

Would still like to get a blowjob when im flaccid (im only 6" x 5.7" flaccid) i think it would be nice, but wouldnt be good if i got hard while in her mouth im guessing, would there be a possibility my penis could get stuck in her mouth? :S
My point was that you are obsessing unnecessarily and prematurely. (Unless of course, the whole point of your thread was really just to talk about how big and girthy you are and get people to leave comments on your pics.) On the presumption you're sincere and you are close to having sex for the first time, I would recommend you not get all worked up about it and overthink things ahead of the big event. Try to be open and relaxed, communicate with your partner, and just let it happen naturally.

p.s. There are loads of men way bigger than you who get blowjobs all the time, and though I suppose it's theoretically possible to get "stuck" in someone's mouth, I can't imagine how, and I've never heard of it happening. It's certainly never happened to me. I think you and your partner will be safe in that regard. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
To be clear, you did more than express a "concern", you said you were "very concerned" and "very depressed" about it, not to mention what you said in that other thread:
My point was that you are obsessing unnecessarily and prematurely. (Unless of course, the whole point of your thread was really just to talk about how big and girthy you are and get people to leave comments on your pics.) On the presumption you're sincere and you are close to having sex for the first time, I would recommend you not get all worked up about it and overthink things ahead of the big event. Try to be open and relaxed, communicate with your partner, and just let it happen naturally.

p.s. There are loads of men way bigger than you who get blowjobs all the time, and though I suppose it's theoretically possible to get "stuck" in someone's mouth, I can't imagine how, and I've never heard of it happening. It's certainly never happened to me. I think you and your .partner will be safe in that regard. :rolleyes:

I was very concerned as I think I every man should experience a blowjob lol and the thread had just worried me.

Okay sorry i don't think i was obsessing at all just merely expressing my concerns and asking for some input. I can understand how you can think i may be bragging and asking for comments but rly on a site like LPSG there is no need to lie about wanting comments on it.

Okay good to hear, yeah just saw in the thread people saying that 6" was too big for blowjobs and i was thinking "crap :eek: i have no chance!" But im feeling better about it all now knowing that i wont have any problems.

Thanks for your help :) (btw i was being sincere about it)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just to support petite here as another woman - I can say that I've never had any problem with men of your girth or larger. And I am not a size queen - I've just happened to have some well endowed boyfriends. Some guys are more sensitive to teeth than others.

And basically, if you're having fun and experimenting with sex with a regular partner, it's going to be exciting even if the first time isn't easy for her (or you). But like another poster mentioned - practice, practice, practice. Incredibly hot & sexy practice! :)

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should have no problem with your size. However, I cannot give my hubby one unless he is flaccid as his girth is 7.5" in the middle and a bit over 8" at the base. Only the head fits in my mouth when erect.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll put a spin on it. I'm over 6" in girth also - and have never received a blowjob in which the woman was able to suck more than my head. So my size clearly had something to do with it.

That being sad, there ARE women out there who can suck a thick penis - you just have to find them. Even inexperienced women can suck a thick penis - some of it has to do with the mindset of the woman and the ability to accomodate a large penis in her mouth. If her mindset is that she likes sucking cock then she might be into it and be able to accommodate more. If she doesn't like sucking cock, then she might be apprehensive and only suck one-two inches of your cock.

But no, you are not too big to get a good BJ. Somebody will be able to suck you off pretty good.

simba

D

deleted356736

I'm 6.5" girth and had some marvellous blowjobs, including being deep throated a few times (one of those was a young Chinese lass from Beijing). Other women have struggled with my thickness, and maybe it's to do with mouth size. But most have been able to arouse me nicely, although only a few to the point where I could come, and maybe this is the difference for thicker men.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aussie, as most others have said, you shouldn't have too many problems. Even if you end up with a girl who has a really small mouth, AND you turn out to be sensitive to teeth, she would still be able to give you a lot of pleasure orally, without trying to stick the whole cock in her mouth.

And it's most likely that her mouth won't be that tiny, and you won't be over-sensitive to teeth, which means things should work out fine.

my jaw locks when its opened to a certain extent.

Mine does this too, but as it does a semi-dislocation thing before locking, it actually makes my mouth a little wider. Which I'm thankful for. It just means I have to click it back into place afterwards.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Just to support petite here as another woman - I can say that I've never had any problem with men of your girth or larger. And I am not a size queen - I've just happened to have some well endowed boyfriends. Some guys are more sensitive to teeth than others.

And basically, if you're having fun and experimenting with sex with a regular partner, it's going to be exciting even if the first time isn't easy for her (or you). But like another poster mentioned - practice, practice, practice. Incredibly hot & sexy practice! :)

Hehe :smile: thanks for the advice.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I'll put a spin on it. I'm over 6" in girth also - and have never received a blowjob in which the woman was able to suck more than my head. So my size clearly had something to do with it.

That being sad, there ARE women out there who can suck a thick penis - you just have to find them. Even inexperienced women can suck a thick penis - some of it has to do with the mindset of the woman and the ability to accomodate a large penis in her mouth. If her mindset is that she likes sucking cock then she might be into it and be able to accommodate more. If she doesn't like sucking cock, then she might be apprehensive and only suck one-two inches of your cock.

But no, you are not too big to get a good BJ. Somebody will be able to suck you off pretty good.

simba

good to hear, thanks.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Aussie, as most others have said, you shouldn't have too many problems. Even if you end up with a girl who has a really small mouth, AND you turn out to be sensitive to teeth, she would still be able to give you a lot of pleasure orally, without trying to stick the whole cock in her mouth.

And it's most likely that her mouth won't be that tiny, and you won't be over-sensitive to teeth, which means things should work out fine.
good to hear, thanks for your help once again haha :smile:

Mine does this too, but as it does a semi-dislocation thing before locking, it actually makes my mouth a little wider. Which I'm thankful for. It just means I have to click it back into place afterwards.
Well i sure am glad i don't have to give blowjobs lol...