Penis traction device

Kevinfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does any now about any bad experiances when useing a penis traction device?
Things gone wrong with the penis?

kevin.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are talking about an extender, I presume.

Yes, the Achilles heel of extenders is the method by which they secure the penis. Most use a noose of surgical rubber, or a band. There are a couple which use a so-called vacuum dome into which the glans is placed and secured with a silicone sleeve.

People have reported injuries including skin irritation, discoloration, and numbness of the glans with the use of these devices, although most recommend checking them every hour or so, and adjusting as needed. Don't sleep in an extender.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
these things are possible to wear in public or outside of your room for that matter because they make you walk funny and tend to slide off...if you wear it while playing video games with the door locked then you'll be fine...the problem is wearing it long enough to have any result.. my penimaster's instructions say 3 hours per day to see a result but i'll maybe wear it for two hours at most if i even feel like it. it'll make it bigger when limp if you wear it long enough and the bone pressed size seems to be bigger but thats about it for me.(when i use it anyway)

Kevinfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks Redbear and autoballer for the info.

@ Redbear: About the numbness in the glans, does feeling return fast, or does it take days?

I'm thinking of buying "Male edge pro", any coment on that?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't used an extender with a noose or comfort strap anchoring attachment.

I have used a device called the heavy duty Static Stretcher that is basically an extender with a vacuum dome/silicone sleeve anchoring attachment that the glans fits into,

The guys who I have heard report numbness of the glans usually indicated that it was temporary and limited their ability to wear the device, but I do remember one or two guys who said the had numbness that lasted longer.

Guys who have used the Vac-extender or heavy duty Static Stretcher have reported getting blisters on the glans, but it has never happened to me.

Kevinfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, so every device has pro's and con's, but nothing to worry about.
I gues the main thing to keep in mind, is never "over" do it.
My goal is to reduce a curve in my penis. A smal curve would be ok for me, just need to reduce it a bit.
If my penis should get bigger also, well i would be happy about that too :)) He's about 15 cm now, not to small, but not big also.

throbbing1cock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so every device has pro's and con's, but nothing to worry about.
I gues the main thing to keep in mind, is never "over" do it.
My goal is to reduce a curve in my penis. A smal curve would be ok for me, just need to reduce it a bit.
If my penis should get bigger also, well i would be happy about that too :)) He's about 15 cm now, not to small, but not big also.
My cock use to be straight then one day it was out of wack; it was crooked. I went to the doctors and he said that the bending happens. He told me I could wear something that would weigh it down and could straighten it. I felt weird about the whole situation and didn't pursue the device. I forget what he recommended to use. I might actually looking into because of your same situation. Thanks.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both pumping and use of an extender have been shown to be of some benefit in improving curvature in men with Peyronie's Disease.

I'm not saying you have Peyronie's, but if it works there it seems reasonable that it might work in men who have congenital curvature, or curvature not associated with Peyronie's.

Nordic_lad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I have found to be the best extender is the "Jes Extender". Its A LOT of work, in the sense that it takes a lot of time. And indeed a lot of commitment. But the good things in life never comes easy. If a massive penis necessarily is one of the good things in life is of course a different matter... haha.

Anyone got any experience with the Jes Extender?

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were actually some clinical trials done with one of these extenders. Results are published and you can find them on pubmed. They have shown a small but significant effect on penis size. For curvature correction the results are much less convincing. The conclusion of the paper was there was only marginal effect on curvature, but most patients were happy of the extender mainly due to their increase in size

Kevinfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, thats alot of info here, thanks to all.
I have read the reports of penile traction therapy, and it all looks very hope giving to many men.

My "Male Egde Pro" oder is placed, will receive it next week. Looking forward to use the device for the first time. Will be a funny view for my wife every evening, as i will sit or walk around with that thing on my penis. :)). Hope the neighbours dont see this.
I will use it together with a vitamin E creme, made by my pharmacist on prescription of my doctor.
Vitamin E is used for better healing and flexabilety of scar tissue.
Hope to see good results in about 6 to 8 months.

Kevinfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today my male edge penis extender has arrived.
It took more than an hour to put it on, had some problems, it was slipping off the glans all the time.
But i think i found the trick, i create a bit of an erection, so the glans is bigger, then put on the strap, and voila, it stays on .

I feel a good stretch, without discomfort.
Hope to see some results in a few months.

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
I've used the X4 Extender for a few months. The instructions are worthless. You have to figure out how the keep it from slipping on your own. Your method of getting semi-hard is exactly what's needed. Your head needs to be plump when you put it on. It won't stay on very long with tension in it if you're completely flaccid.

Be patient. Some of the ads make ridiculous claims. These devices do work, though. You'll see modest gains if you stick with it.

Kmoney1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just bought a vimax extender and have been wearing it for about 3 weeks now. My instructions didnt make any sense either. Do any of you guys know how long is best to wear it daily? Ive heard so many diff things. And whether or not you need rest days just like with pe workouts.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got my X4 yesterday and trying it the first time right now. My initial reaction is that this is extremely hard to get properly attached for a man who [still even at 41yo] gets a boner when the wind blows :)

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
I've used the X4 Extender for several months. With practice, you'll get desensitized to putting it on, and you won't get a hard-on so easily. Be patient.

I found that it doesn't slip off my head if I put it on just after getting hard but I'm not soft yet. The bigger your head is when you put it on, the less your penis will slip through the strap.

Good advice from the post above. Take a break after a couple of hours to pee.

http://www.random-good-stuff.com/20...nd-shaker-yeah-yeah-its-nice-to-meet-you-too/

Don't know about a Traction machine, here is a Gription machine though. Scroll down on page.

On a serious note. Have not used extenders, pumps etc. But it would be like anything else..moderation. If you over do things, chances are you will damage something. Your cock can take quite a bit of punishment, but don't beat it to death. No pun intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

MNGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just don't pay the over-inflated prices for some of these devices. I got a Pro-Extender on EBay for about fourty bucks. It has the noose thing which takes a bit of getting used to. I might get one of the other ones with the other style of fastener.

They do work...and why would you want to use a pump anyway. They make your dick look diseased!