Penis traction device

i really want to try one of these devices, but i'm kind of scared.

i've seen wear-times between 3 to 6 hours on different brand's sites... i don't know what to think.

a while ago, i injured myself, uhm.. "down there" and had some numbness and tingling for a while. i went to the urologist (back when i was insured) and got his opinion. he said that it's very hard to "break" your penis, and that numbness subsides after a time. for me, that took about 3 months or so.

if there's one thing i don't want again it's a numb penis... touching it hard felt like it was having nails dragged across it :S so i'm apprehensive about getting a traction device, but i'm really excited by the possible effects, and i have a thing about having my junk puled and stretched... so it's a two-fold thing for me.

can anyone recommend a brand that's reasonably priced? i like the one above my post...

dingdongdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: fact o... [BJU Int. 2010] - PubMed result

This is an abstract from a medical journal on the matter at pubmed, the study and the abstract is from the University of Turin, Italy

From this it seems that the results are as good as or better than surgery without the risks of surgery and it says this should be the first line method for any man wanting to gain length, according to the article also this seems to be the only method proven in a clinical setting.

Personally i have been using the proextender and have noticed results, still very early for me and most results have been in flaccid gain, but i have also noticed more full erections already.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The thing with extenders is, the longer you can wear/use them the better. Unfortunately, that’s not always practical for everybody and even at low traction some devices can be uncomfortable. IMHO, the vac type is possibly better, they stretches the entire length of your dick and don’t restrict anything. Also you have choices. One, you can use the standard rig type of gismo where the base, a ring shape, sits snug around the base of your dick and adjustable arms provide the traction. Or two, some form of anchor below the knee can be used for traction, as in an ADS. Of these, I prefer the elasticised type to the static as they maintain a base tension that fluctuates when walking or exercising that gives the whole process a different dimension. The only problem with the vac type is that if too much tension is used you can develop water blisters, which, although not dangerous, will stop you using the device for a while. Having said that, low tension over a prolonged period is the key element to all these devices, as comfort alone dictates. As I’ve said before, the term ‘stretch,’ is misleading. Unlike manual stretching and jelqing, where a higher degree of force is required, bear in mind that they are only short programs. When using a traction device, long term, your dick only needs to be held at or just beyond erection length. There’s that expression, ‘Don’t let it turtle,’ which in effect is what extenders prevent. How you go about it at night though is a different story…

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
..."your dick only needs to be held at or just beyond erection length"

Excellent point, seahorses. If you try to go too far beyond that point, it causes irritating burning in the shaft skin and too much pressure on the pubic bone.