Penis Tricks?

luckyinky

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone know any funny penis tricks? I don't really have any, except the one Dane Cook talked about... anyone ever tried the cashew? My friend does do this bubble thing with a testicle too, but I don't exactly have that one down.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum...

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
"Liars & Cougars & Bears, OH MY!"
--Chuck64

I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!
I'm just an elitist cunt, don't take it personally. You come up with the best one-liners here, bar none (extends hand).

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I'm just an elitist cunt, don't take it personally. You come up with the best one-liners here, bar none (extends hand).

That was a quote from Sally Field's 1984 (85?) Oscar speech. Either you're ignoring the reference, or she's one of the few worn-out old broads you haven't put on your list.

You pretend to be an "elitist cunt" (the ladies will beat you for using that term later). I know who you really are.

And that dick-queef thing is just freaky. I'd keep that to myself from now on.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes, if I'm feeling lazy, I send my cock out of the house on its own, and it always brings back some cute fuckable guy. :wink:

*tsk, if only....* :cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's done many, many, many a trick.

And some of them were funny indeed.

:cool:

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
Sometimes, if I'm feeling lazy, I send my cock out of the house on its own, and it always brings back some cute fuckable guy. :wink:

*tsk, if only....* :cool:

I've often done that too - Petey likes to get excited and that draws in the guys.:naughty: There was a cute one at the beach yesterday.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When there was someone to show off to, I used to pull my cock and balls back between my legs and walk around looking either female or peterless (includes balls).

Gramps