Penis tricks

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Beng that I have a fairly big penis which some disagree I often wonder what I or one would do with an extremly big member.Besides good tight fucking what are hte many uses for it. Can you hold objects with it. Unclog a sink, beat someone up,szare someone?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beng that I have a fairly big penis which some disagree I often wonder what I or one would do with an extremly big member.Besides good tight fucking what are hte many uses for it. Can you hold objects with it. Unclog a sink, beat someone up,szare someone?

Unclog a sink? This doesn't make much sense to me. If I could squeeze my cockhead into the drain which isn't very likely even flaccid, it would probably work more like a plug. Right now, I'm content to just bang my cock against the side of the sink while shaving.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you want to see tricks with a penis, you should get the video "Puppetry With a Penis". It's pretty cool, actually.

when lieing down I can use my pc muscles or some type of muscles down there, to make my erect cock swing around 360 degrees using the momentum of its on weight also. Dunno if that counts

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to dance in front of the mirror when it is soft and get it to twirl like a helicopter. Maybe I should do a video of that. Might be fun.
Please do! I'm sure many of us would love to see it.

Scare. 2 me an 18 inch thick cock would look pretty threatning?
If such a penis actually existed I wouldn't fuck him.

Like Dane Cook says...you can use it to catapult cashews into your mouth...M&Ms work well too!!!
This I gotta see! :tongue: Please post a vid! :wink:

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only lame tricks i can do is make it move it around when erect with no hands (just pc muscle control) and this one funny thing my girl would call the firework snake. The helicopter is the generic fun one too. Another thing I can do is with no hands or tools, using PC again,force blood in to bulge my head out more.

Oh, and don't ask me how i found this out, as i can't remember, but i can push my balls back up inside of me. Doesn't seem to be fan favorite :tongue:

Probably things most people can already do, but dont admit :confused:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Several years ago my favorite Lesbian sent me a video clip of an old, poor, naked guy in India whose penis was so overstretched that he could flatten and roll it up and unroll it on a big stick. Once he had it completely rolled up he then twisted the stick several times one way and then the other -- like helicopter blades. If I remember correctly he then wrapped his equally overstretched scrotum around and around his rolled up penis. He eventually unrolled his penis and tied it into not one but two knots. He obviously felt no pain or at least he enjoyed it because he maintained a genuine semi-toothless grin during the entire 4 or 5 minutes of the video.

Possibly some of you have seen this video? It is not a fake. No Photoshop pixels were injured during the taping. The guy's dick literally dragged on the ground . . . and no, he was not a midget (excuse me, a small person).

I archived that short video file to CD and it's somewhere under a pile of stuff on my desk in Nevada. If I find it when travel back to the USA in October to vote in November (among other things) I'll definitely post it to LPSG -- unless someone has already done it.

I may be mistaken, but I believe the elderly, naked, Indian gentleman abused his penis for a living as a street performer. Please excuse me now while I log off and go have a heart-felt talk with my own penis and for the 1,000th time promise never to try and tie it in a knot again.

Penis tricks, indeed.

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
...an old, poor, naked guy... tied it into not one but two knots.

I was just going to mention the "knot" idea as a cool trick. There's a similar debate whether knotting is possible with a "normal" flaccid penis a few threads away.

Would be a fun trick, but just don't get an erection while it's in that state. OUCH.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to dance in front of the mirror when it is soft and get it to twirl like a helicopter. Maybe I should do a video of that. Might be fun.

It would be more spectacular if you could lift of the ground and if outside orbit the Earth in a Sun-synchronus direction at the Equator .