Penis Van Lesbian

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scene....50 odd years ago Hollywood....

A guy walks into a casting agency in Hollywood.....the agent agrees to see him, and is astounded by the guys act, feeling this guy definitely has something (the potential to make him big bucks), he sits the guy down and asks him his name....

'Hi' he says...'my name is Penis Van Lesbian'.

'Can you repeat that?' says the agent....

'My name is Penis Van Lesbian.'.....

'Listen buddy' says the agent....'you have a great, great act, but with a name like that, I'm telling you, you will go nowhere, you'll be the laughing stock of Hollywood....I'm tellin' ya, with a name like that, you are dead in the water, I suggest you seriously consider changing your name buddy, you won't be the first.'

Mr Penis Van Lesbian looks perturbed...'Listen, my name is Penis Van Lesbian, I come from a long long line of successful Van Lesbians, it's my family name, and by no means will I change my name, I am proud of my name Mister...just who the hell do you think you are!'

As Penis Van Lesbian gets up, and makes for the door the agent says....'I'm telling ya Bud, you ain't going NOWHERE with a name like that...'

The door slams.

5 years later......

At the agents office, his secretary drops a letter on his desk.....handwritten, so curious the agent opens it, inside he finds a letter and a fat cheque for £5000 dollars...it reads...

'Dear Mr Agent,

I just wanted to thankyou in some way, now in hindsight I realise I shoulda listened to you....after getting nowhere, with various agents, I changed my name as you suggested, now I have 2 major films with leading roles under my belt, and am living the Hollywood dream...this cheque seems an appropriate way to express my gratitude...

Yours Sincerely,

Dick Van Dyke'