Penis Volume Chart

I have made a chart about penis volume , I know every people have troubles about comparing different sizes with variant length and girth so I did this chart.

some results:
8 x 6 is bigger than 9 x 5.5 equal to 9.5 x 5.5
9 x 6.5 bigger than 10 x 6 equal to 10.5 x 6
7 x 6.5 bigger than 9.5 x 5.5 equal to 8 x 6
8 x 6 bigger than 11 x 5

9 x 6.5 is about 3 times bigger than 5.5 x 5 (300%)
8 x 6 is about 2 times bigger than 6 x 5 (200%)

so u can calculate % of difference with different sizes with this chart

Attachments

I havent spent lots of time , just simple formula lol

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How disturbing to discover that I could swap my penis for one with 4.5" length and 8" girth for exactly the same volume reading. :rolleyes:

alex8 said:
How disturbing to discover that I could swap my penis for one with 4.5" length and 8" girth for exactly the same volume reading. :rolleyes:

you'r right alex , same volume but of course people not prefer 4.5 x 8 lol
thats just mathematical calculation in chart, for practical ,some sizes are illogical ofcourse , but this chart is not statistical chart... just calculation table.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have often thought that the only REAL measurement of a penis is by volume but in a different way from the chart given.

Simply fill a container with water, measure the amount, displace with your hard dick the measure the water left in the container. The difference between the two measures would be the displacement volume in pints litres of whatever. Could convert that to cubic capacity by simple maths. Must do it myself some day.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Nice going, SHOCKED.

And you are right about the simple formula. So rally, it would take about 2 minutes with the appropriate software.

Why, you wouldn't hardly lose a stroke, right?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr Rock said:
um. any possibility of extending (hurr) the girth axis so those of us with grotesquely "wide loads" can look ourselves up too?

The formula he used was:

Total Volume = (length * (girth)^2) / (4 * Pi)

And . . . boy, I thought *I* had a wide load, but I'm still on the chart. Color me impressed.

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the fact that you actually made this chart. Kudos to you. I have never really thought about volumne, however I certainly do appreciate it. I have always just gone on the sex appeal and if it is pretty factor. A pretty penis says alot and always feels good.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I checked the chart. Mine measures out at the best in fractions not indicated on the chart. I am not that clever at math so what is my volume. The measurements should be in my signature line. Looking forward to a determination. Thanks.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a penis is oval shaped, are the demotions, width x height x length?

To get a more accurate measure of cock volume you'll need an edge calibrated beaker, water, a dry floor, spill pan, a towel, and goggles (for that scientific legitimacy look).

Prepare floor by cleaning and checking for level.
Put the spill pan on the floor.
Put the beaker in the spill pan.
Fill the beaker with the water, tap water will do.
Get into a pushup position.
Stick your cock in the Beaker.

The volume of your cock displaces the water, causing water to over flow the edge. The amount of water missing, is the volume of cock.

For additional accuracy, factor in the water's meniscus, water adhesion to the skin, precum deposited in the beaker.
For the most accurate result use a medium that does not have the surface tension of water and doesn't adhere to other objects as much.