Penis Volume Gauge!!!

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
Mine says 385, which is probably the upperbound since my cock is 6+in girth only towards the base. Nearer the top it is closer to 5.5in. Definitely not the straight-line girth they picture.

It's interesting to see what "Mr. Perfect" is. Hmm, maybe there is hope for me afterall!

rockster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Pretty cool idea. gotta admit, though, since there are so many varieties of shapes of dicks, it's pretty limited in its ability to be an accurate comparer. Perhaps when combined with as many other gauges out there, it's part of a complete penis picture.

Fun for conversation, too.

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Click here to find out your volume (faily accurate)
you can also compare to other cock sizes!!!
Compare your cock - The Willy Visualiser

im 4.8" x 4.3"..so my volume is a pathetic 113

a cock thats 8" x 6' has a volume of 385 ..meaning thats over 3X more cock then i can provide a lady with...

even a dick thats high end of avg, 6.5" x 5.2" has a volume of 237

had a lot of people tell me my name doesnt exactly fit, but when i have half the cock of average u can see why i chose it :)

here is a pic from my results..the top of the grpah shows what kind of cock it is (mr.average, mr.right etc) but my cock was too small to fit in the results lol
babydickk, that comparison website is cool! i didnt realise actually how much bigger than the average guy i was!