Penis Volume Gauge!!!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thats all a crock really isnt it. Its like snake oil im sure, pull it, tug it, stretch it and oh by the way buy these special pills off me and it'll get so big you cant walk. I just dont really believe it.

Most of its just mild damage routines that can take up to two hours a day to perform and all they do is make your chap swell and look bigger isnt it?

If there was an honest to God way of making your cock bigger, why do you see top world surgeons saying, its not yet possable?

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine was only 291, but I feel a lot less demanding that I am average when the only average I looked at that wasn't smaller was the average result of womens pefect penis, oh and the 1% volume less than "Our Mr Average Large" I am

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unpumped, mine came in at 465. The other night I cut the bottom off a used 16.9 fluid oz "Propel" bottle after I got home from the gym. Vacuum pumped my cock (three 20 minute sessions with 10 minute rest periods) ending up in the 10 x 2.75 tube. Just about filed the bottle so that pumped, I figure it's displacement at about 480. Not a lot to show for an hour and a half of pumping.