penis vs vagina

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

iwfuutaudls: i remember my ex-girlfriend, she was 5 feet 4 inches when we were dating, and i was, and still am, 6 feet 2 inches. anyways, she would always put her feet up on my stomach and push me out of her. why?

that is actually due mostly to the fact that i have slight sadistic tendancies. you see, my penis is large, not huge, and it is a creep. seriously, the damn thing shrinks all the way down to 8.1 inches in length while fully erect to its maximum 8.5 inches in length while fully erect. i can't control it either. i'm 20 fucking years old and i still can't keep the little shit down when i need to.

anyways, back to my slight sadistic tendancies. as i said, my ex-girlfriend was short (5 feet 4 inches). therefore, i could easily bash her cervix with my cock-head. and oh how much i loved to. just hearing her half scream half moan, watching her eyes roll in the back of her head, while her nose twitched and creased, her nails clawing at my shoulders and arms in symbiotic agony and pleasure. yes, i am quite twisted.

however, i tended to take this too far. and she would end up propping her feet on my stomach and pushing me out of her. she would get mad, yell at me, and turn over in bed, holding her crotch with her hand.

so i most definitely won that sex war. her pussy was mine and my dick dominated her. unfortunately, this is not the case with my current girlfriend. my current babe is 5 feet 8 inches tall. this means that i can not hit her cervix, no matter how hard i try. my 8.5 inches just won't reach the end of her tunnel, regardless of the position.

not only that, but she has being a Kegel excercise enthusiast and performer since the tender age of 14. now, at the seasoned age of 22, she owns my dick. there is nothing i can do about it. she works it whichever way she wants. my dick is her property and its a one way road. this, of course, is totally opposite as the situation with my ex-girlfriend. and, it doesn't bother me most of the time, but sometimes it does.

i remember the dominating power that my dick had on my ex-girlfriend. and i can not attain that leverage on my current girlfriend. that part does not worry me at all. the part that worries me is the fact that, even though i have a big dick, i do not have a huge cock. and there are men out there, maybe even on this site, with penises which are bigger than mine. what if one of these men exert the same control of my current girlfriend which i used to exert on my ex-girlfriend? that thought scares me. so i am here for helpfull advice.

thanks for being patient with my blabbing and ranting - i am just the talkative type, sorry.

2. Cart2579

Cart2579 Member

Well dude, not sure waht to tell you, but I am about the same size as you are. ANd I have hit the cervix in every woman I have had sex with. Try a different angle. I also had an ex that was 5'4" and she could only take 7 of it, so yes you could say I owned her pussy, but I never thought of it as I owned it. But I have had my fair share of women from 5'1" who could take it all and loved the feeling of it rubbing her cervix to a 6'1" beauty that would yell everytime I hit her cervix and told me, "not so deep, big boy" I believe the cervix is only 4 to 5 inches deep in most women, but I could be wrong, it all in the angle of the cervix to the vaginal opening. Though every woman I have every fingreed I have touched their cervix with my fingers. And with the downward curve of my cock, I hit the cervix and g-spot everytime in the doggie postion, so try that.

On second thought, maybe you are the perfect size for her and she knows this, not small enough so she can't feel it, not so huge it might hurt or make her sore, but large enough that she feels stretched and full. And thats what most women want. Trust me on that one, plus if you are good with it, she won't go looking for that ultimate huge one. Well unless she's a size-queen, but thats a whole other thread.

3. Imported

Gold Member

iwfuutaudls: the female vagina, like the male penis, expands during sexual arousal. the cervix is 3-4 inches deep only when the female is not aroused at all. the cervix gets pushed back as the vagina inflates during arousal. when a woman is absolutely fully aroused, her vagina inflates to its maximum potential, pushing the cervix 7-9 inches back and 2 or 3 inches up (towards her belly).

this means that, if penetrating a fully aroused vagina with an angle which positions your dick parallel to her spine when inside her, you could penetrate her past her cervix. since her cervix is 2 or 3 inches above her vagina (during full sexual arousal), you can push her vagina back (even more than its 7-9 inch) without damaging her cervix. the vagina is incredibly flexible, remember babies are coming out of there. i hope that none of us have dicks as big as babies.

i guess that the size of my ex-gf's fully aroused vagina was less than the size of my fully erect penis size. either that, or the far more unpleasant thought that i never maneaged to fully, completely, arouse her.

i guess that the size of my current gf's fully aroused vagina is more than the size of my fully erect penis seize. this thought bothers me. it is not that i consider her a bad person or anything along those lines. it is simply that i want to be the absolute best for her. i want to be her perfect match. i believe it is my duty and role to pleasure her. therefore i must be the ultimate pleasure.

....and i fear that i am far from it

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Have you tried doggy-style? That is supposed to give extra-deep penetration.

That attitude of "I want to be the absolute best" could give you a lot of trouble in life. We simply can't be the absolute best; we have to accept something less. Perfectionism is a curse. :(

5. Imported

Gold Member

iwfuutaudls: refusing to constantly try to be perfect is an even greater curse

6. jonb

Gold Member

"Female vagina" and "male penis" brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

7. cypher13

cypher13 New Member

In this never ending battle, at least insofar as it is a battle, the trained vagina will win out every time. There are just more muscles in there, larger muscles and any woman dedicated to exercising them can do incredible things after developing an expert degree of control.

I have personally witnessed a girlfriend who could snap wood-cased pencils with one end grasped in her vagina. The same girlfriend could take a very large (12") dildo into her vagina a few inches, then take it the rest of the way with natural internal suction, and then expel it with sufficient force that it would travel several feet. When visiting various places in the Philippines, it is not at all unusual to watch women vaginally smoke cigarettes and many of these women must have either natural talent or practicing very young or both because many of them seem no more than 18 years old. I have heard stories about these women opening beer bottles vaginally, but I have never witnessed it and, even if they did, I might suspect some sort of mechanical contrivance.

I mention the "natural talent" aspect because the aforementioned girlfriend once said that she never saw another woman's vagina. I found her some pictures and remarked how one appeared fairly strong. She replied that she started out with more than that, and developed her skill through relentless practice (actually, she was married to a large, very thick (3" diameter) man who enjoyed hurting her and she developed this impressive musculature as a defensive mechanism). I am not quite that thick, and so she and I had a grand time and guys, if you have never had a "muscle fuck" it is an experience not to be missed inthis lifetime, if only for the novelty value.

Still, this is far, far, far from the most extreme situation I have witnessed....

Some years ago, there was a cabaret performer who bore the not so subtle name of "Honeysuckle Divine." Vaginally smoking cigarettes was child's play to her. She could play a medly of your favorite familiar airs with a horn and a rubber hose. Ms. Divine would invaginate numbered ping pong balls and de-vaginate them in numeric sequence or give you whichever number you requested. She also did a trick with Jergan's lotion and egg white (simulated ejaculate, in the days when I was in the business; doubtless there is now some visually superior plastic substitute), squirt it in her vagina, face the audience, if you will, and shoot it over the audience. Now, I saw her perform in a Boston Combat Zone cabaret in the mid 1970s. The wall behind us must have been 25 feet away. Think whatever you want: I watched and heard the emulsion hit the wall and spread out with an audible splat. Yes, the crowd was that silent as she did this blow off to her act.

Alas, Ms. Divine was available for private parties after the show and I was not then nearly as wealthy as I am now, else I would have hired her and just asked her questions. I cannot say if she was natural talent or relentless practice, though I suspect both.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A war between Penis and Vagina?

I think they ought to get together and work things out. :eyes:

9. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Pecker's right, make love, not war...haha!

10. jonb

Gold Member

I like your style, Pecker. As that flame from Super Milk-Chan would say, penis and vagina in a war? But they've always been such friends. With benefits.

Draft saved Draft deleted