Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Mine's a little over 2" wide (in the attached pic the caliper is pressing into the flesh just slightly.) And even though my penis is not cylindrical in cross section the girth/∏ calculation works out only a tiny bit little lower (1.99) due to the somewhat triangular cross section of the penis.

Attachments

SlavicMeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's a little over 2" wide (in the attached pic the caliper is pressing into the flesh just slightly.) And even though my penis is not cylindrical in cross section the girth/∏ calculation works out only a tiny bit little lower (1.99) due to the somewhat triangular cross section of the penis.
Thank you :)))))))))))))))))))))))

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine's around 2" wide. Don't have the fancy measuring tools, but this should give some idea.

587143-ive-been-told-ive-got.jpg

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am right at 2“ wide on the shaft. I am wider than tall, if that makes sense. My head is wider than my shaft when I'm fully aroused, but I didn't measure that.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Width is difficult to measure. From where you start? And where is the end point? With a calliper perhaps. Mine is as you can see in my pics, +/- same girth from base to begin of my glans equal, but not in width. ( max width 5.0cm (1"97) - base; on avg less (4.7cm)