Penis without frenulum...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Flotiz, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:19 PM.

?

A penis without frenulum...

1. It does not change much compared to a normal penis

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. It is worse than a normal penis

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. It is better than a normal penis

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. I do not know...

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My question is quite precise and particular. A penis without frenulum (for various reasons), but with a foreskin (therefore not circumcised), is better or worse than a "normal" penis ? I ask this because, although losing a bit of sensitivity and perhaps enjoyment during sexual relations, I think it is beautiful aesthetically speaking, in addition to the fact that the foreskin can be stretched to the maximum without any traction. What do you think ?

(The following picture I think, hoping not to be wrong, that represents what I mean. In fact it seems to me that the penis in question does not have the frenulum that "unites" inner foreskin with the glans)

merge_from_ofoct.jpg

2. Retired77904

Retired77904 Member

Some like me are born with hypospadia so our pee hole is where the frenulum should be.

3. Jagtstein

Jagtstein Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Frenulectomy is particularly suitable for intact foreskins. Because you can move the foreskin much freer through this procedure. That is, in masturbation, the full stroke can be exploited. That's why you can use your foreskin like a vagina and optimally stimulate the glans. In addition, the foreskin remains in the withdrawn state where I want it. When the frenulum is gone, it does not stretch when pumping the penis. I removed my Frenulum Praeputii many years ago myself and am very satisfied with the result. I have not been able to determine any emotional losses. I therefore believe that I can recommend this procedure to any uncircumcised masturbator.:)

Retired77904 likes this.
  4. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My frenulum:

Anal sex without frenulum:

Retired77904 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice