Penis worship, I LOVE BEING BIG.....

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
When I discovered the concept of penis tissue and how it can sorta un develop I started to lightly jelq and bought an extender. My flaccid penis and just as much my erections, make me realize… I LOVE HAVING A BIG COCK…..

I spent the last hour, here in my chair being stroked and licked and sucked on by a BEAUTIFUL Russian and ukraian girl. Her 24 year old sister told her it was thick and she asked me out a week or so ago…. Almost every night since she has come over, knelt infront of me and worshiped my cock….. and its amazing.
She rubs it on her face like a healing crystal or something, she lubes and massages and uses both hands and she is MATICULUS to swallow every single drop of my cum…. Like the last bit of a milk shake, she cleans it off, drys it, tucks it back in my pants… and leaves….

I love the look in the base showers when they see a floppy rud bull can bounce around and make an effort not to look, I love the gasp a girl gives while she talks about hot its NOT that big until she takes in her hand, and I love that squinting they do when feel the head part them and the thickness stretches them and the bite on their lip and when the thickness slides across her g-spot and bottoms her out, the delicious GRUNT of pleasure they feel.

Pros and cons of being REGULAR world hung, like me….. no cons except for the whispers and the condoms….. I love my cock.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it. :boggled: They just suck, play, swallow, and leave. :confused:
No cock in pussy? :eek: See, I couldn't do that. I can count on one hand the number of men I have sucked, but not fucked; and have fingers leftover. :yup:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Wow......amazing. this is the reason us small cocked guys come on this site. We want to know.......through guys like you.......what it is like to have a large cock. Since we will never have one, you give us a small glimpse of the other side. Thank you for sharing!

UMM....well, its quicker to get them to finish if they can cum that way (more friction), they "seem" more excited by the look and feeling of it in their hands, as though when they hold it, it's as important to them as it is to you.

they make a strange noise when they take it and see their hand dosen't quite go all the way around. and when penitrated, somtimes they seem hurt by it, but strangly welcoming of the pain, they beg you to go slow often, but its not because they can't handle it, it's cause they enjoy drawing the snesation out. some times you get one who gives you the pogostick push, or the belly block, where, from on their backs, the look like they are squating to hike a foot ball but they are closing their knees and blocking you from going deeper. this dosen't last for the entire time.
and if theylove the guy goo or hate it, from arms length or up close to it like kane looking into the egg in alien, they will want to jerk you off.

there's the odd looks in showers and rumors that follow you around but all that is chips in the green room, the real sit down with carson is when she first sees it and first feels it go in....