Penis Worshiping

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: There is a whole Indian religion worshiping the penis as a god.
    The Indian phallic figure is called Shiva Linga. the religion is just referred to as Linga for short. Worship of female genitalia is called Yoni.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Imported

Gold Member

Lovembig: Id worship it too if I saw one THAT big. :D :p

3. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: Maybe all those people who say " OH MY GOD" when they see my penis are actually members of a Penis Worship Group :D :D :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

Lovembig: Well Dave, if you showed anybody.......especially me :p your 11" penis, Im sure you'd get that reaction everytime.

5. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: Hi Lovembig

have u checked out links on my homepage to pics also just put an album today in the LPSG MSN newsgroup

6. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: Seriously, though, there is an element of penis worship in every culture, I would say. In the West we now hate to say we are religious, so we might not consider it as such. But just look at all the posts just in the past year, and especially the little comments in the margins (e.g. "size IS everything"). If we don't worship the penis as a symbol, we are sure spending a lot of time talking about a random body part.

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Icarus213 link=board=meetgreet;num=1044329552;start=0#5 date=02/04/03 at 21:45:31]Seriously, though, there is an element of penis worship in every culture, I would say.  In the West we now hate to say we are religious, so we might not consider it as such.  But just look at all the posts just in the past year, and especially the little comments in the margins (e.g. "size IS everything").  If we don't worship the penis as a symbol, we are sure spending a lot of time talking about a random body part.[/quote]

Icarus213:

You make a valid point in your very last sentence.
    I hestitate to use the word "worship" as well when relating to our fascination on the subject of penis around here in this forum.

And, it's true that of all our many body parts, one has to wonder why the penis gets so much attention.

But then, one has to consider as well the overall significance the penis has to our male ego; to our entire male personage as such. It's such an intrinsic part of us as men; I don't think we can help wanting to better understand the penis and how we can better relate to and live with that part of our anatomy. For us as men, the desire to know more and read more about our penis is as natural as breathing.

Let me add this thought as well for our women members:

Your presence with us is so much appreciated and I can't help but believe all of you are "miles ahead" of other women; for just being here and reading--even trying to relate to some of what we discuss as men here--(and, regardless of whether we are big, average, or small!) Ladies, you are grasping just how important the subject of the penis can be and, truly is to us guys and your efforts to better understand us and even accept our "frailties" from time to time on this subject puts you so far ahead of other women who, unfortunately sometimes (at least it seems) don't even have a clue! ;) Thanks.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: That is interesting, becuase I really don't think there is an equivalent female body part that symbolizes identity like the penis does for men. Perhaps they are just more...complex, whereas so much of who we are sexually is wrapped up in our penis and how we feel about it.

For the longest time I couldn't put my finger on why exactly I find this website so satisfying to post at and read. But I think we might be stratching that surface now- here I can give attention to that part of me that symbolizes so much, but which I never before got a chance to try and understand in a mature, intelligent forum.

Or maybe it is just worship...same diff?

9. Imported

Gold Member

Rayolin: It is so satisfying for me to read and post here because it is perhaps the only place I can talk about penises in general and mine own without most people going, "you're how big? no way man... i bet you fuck alot of girls." and more inane dribble like that. It is releaving to be able to talk intelligently about it.

And hooray for the women, whatever the reason you are here, its nice to be getting your input.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Me_Likey: Great picture. I'd bow down and pray if I saw one that big too! Perhaps I should change my name to "linga"... ;D

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Hmmm ... if I told you that I worship my own cock, would you embrace my religion? ;)

12. Imported

Gold Member

dantien: Best Thread. Ever.

13. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: What's funny is that if he were Catholic, he could use that to shake his holy fluid onto everyone. ;)

- Nene (Now We Just Need the Old Priest)

14. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Lol Nene, knowing you, you probably wouldn't even be satisfied if i got as big as the guy in the picture. ::) j/k, lol

15. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: You're right, it'd be too thin. ;) :-*

- Nene (Punjabi For Busty)

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Gigantikok, if you did get half as big as that, you'd need a defibrillator for sex. j/k, dude :D

17. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: I have read somewhere that in some indian culture in medieval latin america, it was common to elect the guys with the biggest dicks as kings or (group) leaders. That also was the place where I read that these people totured their enemies after defeat by getting fucked anally by the biggest of their tribe.

Another remark: When I saw documentaries on african tribes, the chair was sometimes sitting with his legs wide open and everyone could see his massive endowment. That might be going into the same direction... ;)

18. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: There was a documentary on (UK) television some years ago about various tribes in Africa. One of the tribes (sorry, haven't clue which one) chose their elder based solely on the size of his penis. Needless to say, The Elder was the top job and it afforded him land rights etc. The job was so prized that mothers would begin massaging their son's penises from an early age to help make sure their son was in the running for the post!

19. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1044329552;start=0#6 date=02/05/03 at 22:28:46]
    Let me add this thought as well for our women members:

Your presence with us is so much appreciated and I can't help but believe all of you are "miles ahead" of   other women; for just being here and reading--even trying to relate to some of what we discuss as men here--(and, regardless of whether we are big, average, or small!)  Ladies, you are grasping just how important the subject of the penis can be and, truly is to us guys and your efforts to better understand us and even accept our "frailties" from time to time on this subject puts you so far ahead of other women who, unfortunately sometimes (at least it seems) don't even have a clue!           ;)           Thanks.
    [/quote]

This IS a great thread.

Bender, I think that this forum should be a 'must read' for young women. I truly had very little insight into the intensity of the penis worship that you guys enjoy before being here. [What is it anyway about keeping our young women 'sheltered'? After 21 or so, they need to be educated.]

There are all kinds of jokes re your penes being the true center of your worlds, but as a woman, I did NOT understand. This forum has added such depth [Why does everything I try to type on this subject come out as a double entendre?] to my relationship with my guy, and I can't thank you all enough.

I'm eternally grateful to be a devout penis devotee!! [And so is my guy!]
    ;)

20. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: I've read a lot about the ancient tribes who chose their leaders based solely on penis size. Most of them were in Africa, with a few in Latin America. A large penis was a symbol not only of fertililty (as it was worldwide), but of physical prowess and genetic superiority, and from a young age men were taught to place a great importance on it.

It's an interesting topic because you can see remnants of that ideal today, though we don't assign political significance to it. Ask any of us the typical response we get to our size. The concept of penis worship isn't too outdated after all.

Draft saved Draft deleted