Penisprofessor.com

ItzRicky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I came across some videos on youtube about this website, and everyone claimed it was legit and worth the 70 bucks, with people increasing like 4 or 5 inches. I wasn't convinced, as they could have been paid actors, but after seeing picures and finding positive reviews on yahoo answers, where I doubt paid actors will go and promote the product, it seems like it's a good website. Anyone have any info? Much appreciated

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
PE is one of those things who can take a lot of time and patience, sure there are a lot of great tools for PE but they are overpriced, also they aren't something you can make on your own with a little creativity.

Reactions: Outubrode2006

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wasn't convinced, as they could have been paid actors, but after seeing picures and finding positive reviews on yahoo answers, where I doubt paid actors will go and promote the product, ...

Guess again. They even go to websites related to their product and post to their forums.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I totally agree with Stratavos, but if you are looking for how to videos or tutorials go to thundersplace.com you will find some great stuff for girth.