Penis's with pronounced upward curve when erect!

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although mine isnt big--it definately curves up --the problem is that it not only curves---but stands straight up against my body and is very difficult topull down. I always thought that was odd and actually makes sex difficult in alot of different positions. Does anyone else have this problem,

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although mine isnt big--it definately curves up --the problem is that it not only curves---but stands straight up against my body and is very difficult topull down. I always thought that was odd and actually makes sex difficult in alot of different positions. Does anyone else have this problem,

Mine doesn't stand straight up, but it definitely stands above horizontal and is curved upward as well. That means the stereotypical way of thrusting straight in won't work for me - I have to do it in sort of a circular motion which can complicate things.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine curves up and also point upward at a 45 degree angle. When I was a teenager, it was almost flat against my stomach, now as I am in my late 30s, the angle has changed, but it is still curved like a big banana.
Thats exactly what mine does--pretty much presses agasinst my body when its hard--it makes it impossible for my wife to sit on my when we have sex, doggy is difficult too--missionary is almost the only way possilbe and i know shes getting bored with that