Penn Jellett from Penn & Teller?

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am watching the Bullshit show and I just can't help but think that Penn probably has a big dick. He is HUGE and CUTE. There were several scenes where you can see his bulge when he sits down.

Robin from the Howard Stern show dated him for a few days but she claimed they had no sex. :(

Any rumors on his dick size? :D

I like him and I've thought,''Hmm he looks like he has a big dick''. I wish I could find out. LOL

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Him having a big dick would be the only way I'd consider him sexually!:rolleyes::biggrin: Now, Teller, on the other hand...:tongue:

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is cute???

jillette-penn.jpg
?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Forget Penn, i want jeff B. gorgeous cock and oh what a great rimmable butt. Very sexy. I'm certainly setting off for Uranus bud. lol

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media
I am watching the Bullshit show and I just can't help but think that Penn probably has a big dick. He is HUGE and CUTE. There were several scenes where you can see his bulge when he sits down.

Robin from the Howard Stern show dated him for a few days but she claimed they had no sex. :(

He is naked on the NASA episode (for a few seconds) but he covers it with his hands

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The guy has a face that looks like played tag with a semi, and you really wanna know if he's cute??

No, that's quite FUGLY.:puke:

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media

i AGREE i think he's very sexy