Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am personal friends with the duo. I've known them for a few years. Penn is very open about his body in general. I literally called him last night and asked. I knew how big teller was because I saw it in person. I simply told Penn that I was curious about how many inches he was. He just said, "You should have just asked if you wanted to know. It's about 9.5 inches." I was silent on the phone for a little bit.... I then replied, "Hot damn!" Then he said, "I may be the taller one, but Teller definitely wins the size competition." I KNEW he was about 10 inches! They are both HUNG!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back when I first moved to LA, I worked for a year as a server at a place in Universal City. I had him and a couple other people as customers. He's awesome, and bulging. :) He had the whole section to himself and his friends...and I got to hang with them and talk a while. GREAT guy:) *he may not be the hottest man...but his personality and charm could get a lot of people to drop their pants...THEN the'd get the bonus of that huge pkg. :)

It's like Rock stars... some of them are the ugliest guys in the world...yet date supermodels.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am personal friends with the duo. I've known them for a few years. Penn is very open about his body in general. I literally called him last night and asked. I knew how big teller was because I saw it in person. I simply told Penn that I was curious about how many inches he was. He just said, "You should have just asked if you wanted to know. It's about 9.5 inches." I was silent on the phone for a little bit.... I then replied, "Hot damn!" Then he said, "I may be the taller one, but Teller definitely wins the size competition." I KNEW he was about 10 inches! They are both HUNG!

Are you bullshitting? LOL You knew him and asked him?

D_Larry_Letcher

Experimental Member
Media

these guys are my heros so it makes it all the more better that they have super hero cocks.:smile: Bullshit is such an underrated show. even when i can't bring myself to agree with them, they keep it entertaining as hell and honest. all i can ask for

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd do him.

I am watching the Bullshit show and I just can't help but think that Penn probably has a big dick. He is HUGE and CUTE. There were several scenes where you can see his bulge when he sits down.

Robin from the Howard Stern show dated him for a few days but she claimed they had no sex. :(

Any rumors on his dick size? :D
Probably not anything to choke on. In video and in still pictures he seems at times to be a good size but other times not much of anything even when he has tight fit pants on. He does illusion and he may be putting rolled up jock straps in there too......or maybe his wife's bra and panties.

In the following pics he
doesn't seem to have that much......I still would be willing to try him out though.

The final pic is of Teller, not much to look at there. May be long but the bulge is sadly lacking and he isn't holding that microphone like a man who is familiar with size would.

Attachments

insidemywalls

Cherished Member
Media

Attachments

Reactions: AlexiC1

keithcc

Experimental Member
Media
I read that he dated Debbie Harry a number of years back.

Sure did. Later he invented and patented a hot tub with a vaginal stimulator called the "Jill-Jet". Claimed she was the inspiration.

I flew Penn a couple of times and Deb a few other times but never together. I think if D flies now it's commercial. I have friends still very much in the biz, at Teterboro and they would know, she hasn't been seen in a charter for years.