Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I appreciate the 9/11 conspiracy episode the most. It was starting to piss me off that people were pedaling videos and requiring anyone to "PAY" to know the "REAL" truth about 9/11 being an inside job or shitty movies like "loose change" were being shown as fact. It was offensive as all get out and be clear there was no fucking explosion in the Pentagon. There were plenty of airplane fragments scattered over the parking lot, highway by the Pentagon. I'm just shocked at how people take something that is tragic and sensationalize it to draw attention to themselves and believe their version and speculation is fact. Suddenly people were experts in physics and chemistry and fire-fighters giving lecturing the masses that the government was lying and it was inside job.

It was pure bullshit and I love his statement that people like that "whack to tragedy."

That's right...You tell em' Zoe. It happened exactly the way the official story says it did. Finally...somebody speaking sense. Please tell me where you've seen the photos of all the airplane debris scattered in front of the pentagon. I've been trying to find any photographic proof at all since then.

I've always been a fan of Penn and Teller. Nice post.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
You'll see evidence of it in this consultations recreation in it, along with the severed lamp poles in the parking lot of the Pentagon (a drone would not have the wingspan that a commercial passenger plane does).

Forensic study, check it.

YouTube - 911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77

note: if you want the debris that shows actual "American Airlines" plane debris, fast-forward on this video to 5:34 you'll see an FBI forensic guy picking up an AA metal piece and other "AA" plane shrapnel through 5:50.

Watch the youtube recreation in it's entirety (6:00 minutes) it's excellent. I'm not saying you have to believe everything the government tells you - but a lot like what Penn&Teller are driving home is that "a true skeptic, demands to be proven otherwise with facts, not hypothetical alternative story-telling." And if some jerk is saying you have to pay 20 bucks to see the "Real Truth" to learn that the government is lying to you, that should be enough to know you're being conned.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never heard of penn and teller before today. hilarious and very insightful. many thanks for the post.:biggrin1:

i think the peta one was my favorite. nothing amuses me more than outing a blatant hypocrite.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have a lot of good stuff and some of the things they de-bunk have been a long time coming. I do wonder how you get to be so ugly and still be on TV though.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
That's right...You tell em' Zoe. It happened exactly the way the official story says it did. Finally...somebody speaking sense. Please tell me where you've seen the photos of all the airplane debris scattered in front of the pentagon. I've been trying to find any photographic proof at all since then.

i live in dc and could see the pentagon smoke, lost a neighbor who was on the plane, and know of people on GW parkway who saw the plane fying over head. so fuck you.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I like that show. I watched many episodes when I was subscribed to Showtime. I rarely saw anything I disagreed with.

The PETA episode was a blast. They hit PETA hard and it was fun to watch.

Another episode I liked was about the "recycling" business. Nothing in that one surprised me; it was sheer fun to watch.
I love this show, but the "recycling doesn't work" episode worried me. They looked at the issue from an economic perspective, claiming that recycling doesn't work because it's too costly. I don't care how costly it is, if it helps the environment then it's worth it -- at any price.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live in dc and could see the pentagon smoke, lost a neighbor who was on the plane, and know of people on GW parkway who saw the plane fying over head. so fuck you.

uuummm...okay. Nice to meet you too...DUDE, or do you prefer THEDUDE, or maybe even the more formal MR. THEDUDEofDestiny? :smile:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
well in that episode they also argue that recycling paper is worst for the environment than throwing it away (although they say recycling aluminum works). the problem is this is only true if you live fairly close to a landfill.

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
I loved this show originally but sometimes I disagree with it, especially the one about the NY smoking ban. But then the bottled water one is great though.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

don't forget what the stench when it happened...the smell that lingered for days.

Again there are plenty of pictures of Debris from the crash and the only reason I point to their existence is crap movies like "loose change" that denied it. Well they are there. Which is why shithole movies like "loose change" are misleading and you have to pay to see it - are irksome.

Again, if you have to pay to know the "real truth" about anything - you're being conned, period.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

Me tell 'em?

I don't know the official "story" but I did live right down from the street from the Pentagon in Crystal City - on 9/11. I don't need to be convinced of the "real truth" especially if some asshole "loose change" or "truth and lies of 9/11" is telling me I have to pay to hear his shit-hole theory of what happened, when he did not live here and I did. This bullshit idea that the government was behind it and staged it is well, bullshit.

Think about our government, do you really think they have that kind of cunning and competence to pull something like that off? You'd be giving them WAY too much credit and coordination.

Though - I did post a source that shows a lot of scattered plane debris from American Airlines Flight 77 by the Pentagon being collected by the FBI, Firemen, etc. A lot of the evidence they collected they took and has been classified.

Again - forward to 5:34 and 5:40 - to see the photos of plane debris. However, the forensics consultation group shows other evidence - damaged light poles on the way in - ground and generator damage. It even disputes the claim that the lawn was unscathed - it took out shrub, etc.

YouTube - 911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77

other pictures of plane debris on the lawn while the fire was being fought at the Pentagon:

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/images/13.jpg

Though there is an exellent analysis of what was left of the plane inside the Pentagon, a lot of that was burned beyond recognition or hauled away. Yet there is evidence of landing gears, a large turbofan engine, and fuselage inside the pentagon, that supports plane debris on the lawn of the Pentagon - supporting that commercial plane landed inside the building.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm