Penoscrotal Webbing and Foreskin Restoration

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. I've recently been discovering all the damage circumcision did to me, and I'm finally putting it all together. My dick has never hung down very much when flaccid. (I'm not HUGE, but I'm big enough soft that my cock should hang down.) I always knew this looked different from most guys, but I never knew why. For awhile, I thought maybe my suspensory ligament was too tight. But now I think the problem is actually due to circumcision. I have a little bit of penoscrotal webbing (turkey neck). This was almost certainly caused by an overly aggressive circumcision.

When I pull the scrotal skin that's on my shaft down toward my balls, my actual remaining shaft skin is VERY tight. The only reason I can move my skin at all is because about one third of the skin on my shaft is actually scrotal skin. I've noticed it slowly get worse over time. I don't remember noticing this much when I was younger. But in my teens, I was primarily concerned with size. It's only recently that I've become more aware of my webbing. (I always knew I was different because I pointed straight out when soft; I just didn't know why.)

I want to fix this problem; but I don't ever want to let a surgeon's knife near my dick again if I can avoid it. (One penis mutilation in my lifetime is more than enough.) A lot of guys at various foreskin restoration boards claim that restoring has helped their scrotal skin go back down to the scrotum where it belongs (presumably because the extra shaft skin allows everything to settle back in its natural position).

I want to restore my foreskin. I want to get rid of my turkey neck. If I can do both at once, that would be awesome. But I'm concerned that the tension needed to grow new foreskin will pull on my scrotal skin too and make the problem even worse. Does anyone have experience with this type of situation (guys who are restoring and have penoscrotal webbing)? Or do you have any knowledge or advice regarding it?

I'd really like to start restoring. And I think I'm finally ready to make the time commitment to do it. But I only want to go forward with a restoration plan if I know that it won't cause more problems for my turkey neck. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattBrick

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
I want to restore my foreskin. I want to get rid of my turkey neck. If I can do both at once, that would be awesome. But I'm concerned that the tension needed to grow new foreskin will pull on my scrotal skin too and make the problem even worse. Does anyone have experience with this type of situation (guys who are restoring and have penoscrotal webbing)? Or do you have any knowledge or advice regarding it?

When I started restoring my foreskin I was concerned about many issues, including creating even more turkey neck. When I started restoring, by sack was always close to my body and shaft. I did not have hangers.

I use manual method 2 to restore. With this method, tension is only applied to shaft skin. After a couple weeks of tugging I noticed that my balls started hanging lower. At first it felt really odd to have my balls hang. I've gotten used to it.

It turns out that as I slowly gained more shaft skin my scrotum moved toward my body and let the boys hang like they should. I have no webbing when erect. I have a little webbing when flaccid because my restored foreskin is pulled over my glans, which pulls my scrotum slightly forward. As I keep restoring I expect to have enough slack shaft skin so that my scrotum will not be pulled forward.

TheIrishStallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would be cautious about foreskin restoration, actually. It seems like a good idea, but the 20,000 nerve endings lost can't be restored until they develop stim cell treatment to repair the damage. If you stretch the shaft skin, then it may be impossible to regrow the actual foreskin once they find out how to do it.

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
I would be cautious about foreskin restoration, actually. It seems like a good idea, but the 20,000 nerve endings lost can't be restored until they develop stim cell treatment to repair the damage. If you stretch the shaft skin, then it may be impossible to regrow the actual foreskin once they find out how to do it.

Do you have facts or studies to back that up? Foreskin regeneration is fantasy at this time. No one knows what techniques will be used if and when it is available. Foreskin restoration by tugging works, as shown by many men who have done it.

With respect to innervation of the restored foreskin, restoration is based on the same techniques used by doctors for tissue expansion, which induces mitosis by applying tension. Tissue expansion results in skin with all the attributes of the original tissue, including capillaries and other blood vessels. I am not aware of any reason why the tissue should not be innervated similarly to the original tissue.

True, the ridged band and the frenular delta, along with the high density of Meissner's corpuscles, cannot be restored. But the often cited 20,000 nerve endings includes more than just those in the ridged band and the frenular delta. It also includes those in the inner foreskin that is excised. The restored inner foreskin remnant is reported to be as fully sensitive or at least not less sensitive than the tissue was before restoring. This anecdotal evidence indicates that the restored foreskin remnant is fully innervated. But I am not aware of any studies to support that assertion.

Regardless, my restored inner foreskin feels a bazillion times better than it did before I started restoring. The question of how many nerve endings are restored is of no consequence. It feels better and we can only do what we do.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys. I've recently been discovering all the damage circumcision did to me, and I'm finally putting it all together. My dick has never hung down very much when flaccid. (I'm not HUGE, but I'm big enough soft that my cock should hang down.) I always knew this looked different from most guys, but I never knew why. For awhile, I thought maybe my suspensory ligament was too tight. But now I think the problem is actually due to circumcision. I have a little bit of penoscrotal webbing (turkey neck). This was almost certainly caused by an overly aggressive circumcision.

When I pull the scrotal skin that's on my shaft down toward my balls, my actual remaining shaft skin is VERY tight. The only reason I can move my skin at all is because about one third of the skin on my shaft is actually scrotal skin. I've noticed it slowly get worse over time. I don't remember noticing this much when I was younger. But in my teens, I was primarily concerned with size. It's only recently that I've become more aware of my webbing. (I always knew I was different because I pointed straight out when soft; I just didn't know why.)

I want to fix this problem; but I don't ever want to let a surgeon's knife near my dick again if I can avoid it. (One penis mutilation in my lifetime is more than enough.) A lot of guys at various foreskin restoration boards claim that restoring has helped their scrotal skin go back down to the scrotum where it belongs (presumably because the extra shaft skin allows everything to settle back in its natural position).

I'd really like to start restoring. And I think I'm finally ready to make the time commitment to do it. But I only want to go forward with a restoration plan if I know that it won't cause more problems for my turkey neck. Thanks for your help.

I think a plastic surgeon could easily fix penoscrotal webbing and it would probably be covered by most medical insurance plans.