Pentagon 9/11: NOT an airplane???

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:

That's a post from solong, how is he an expert? I shudder to call some member here an authority on anything.

I'd still like to know where the wings were to that plane, did they evaporate?

I've said from the beginning I think bushco orchestrated 9/11, and I'll stick to that. Time will tell, or not, my chickadees.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
That's a post from solong, how is he an expert? I shudder to call some member here an authority on anything.

I'd still like to know where the wings were to that plane, did they evaporate?

I've said from the beginning I think bushco orchestrated 9/11, and I'll stick to that. Time will tell, or not, my chickadees.
and bin laden enjoys highlights from the spice channel, while resting comfortably in the whitehouse basement... but always on call to make a video.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:

Ya know something? MZ I was reprimaned then banned from two message boards (albeit right wing ones) for suggesting that very theory and not recanting that belief. I am so glad to see someone who views it this same way who has the balls to articulate it. Timing, execution, reaction, it all smacks of it.

I agree 100% and have met many here in the Boston area who have told me there's proof.

rhino horn said:
and bin laden enjoys highlights from the spice channel, while resting comfortably in the whitehouse basement... but always on call to make a video.

Well he sure as fuck isn't in Afghanistan, now is he? Your theory may not be as far fetched as you'd suggest.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cassandra32FF said:
What I love is that people call Bush stupid, inept, and largely clueless. If that is the case how is it that he has kept the lid on the mother of all conspiracies. How is it that not ONE person from multiple agencies and departments have come forth saying Bush did it.
Ahem Ockhams Razor people.

...DUH. Because Bush is a puppet. He's simply a figurehead to make dunces think some good ole boy is at the helm. Odd thing is that many actually feel comforted by his titular presence at Pennsylvania Avenue.:rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got a DVD from a neighbor who works for defense contractors that basically said what you and Zora believe Stronzo.

We Americans have a long history of selling our arms to people and then being mad that they have them and starting a fight over it.

I'm not so idealistic to believe that we did not have some direct or indirect hand in it.

Also, anyone who thinks the President runs the country is also a complete moron (As long as we're calling names).

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
Stronzo said:
Well that's categorical. Care to back it up?

Wreckage with AA markings were found on the Pentagon grounds. AA has written off that particular 757 from it's fleet(w.o. 9/11/01) and filed insurance claims for the loss of that aircraft. Engine parts(RR parts) as well as parts from the APU were found in the Pentagon. All of the eyewitnesses clearly saw a 757. Two 767-200s and two 757s were hijacked on 9/11.