Pentagon 9/11: NOT an airplane???

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
solong said:
Just heard on radio today-- the govt. or somebody is releasing pictures of flight 77 which crashed into the pentagon. They said you can see clearly the nose of the plane.

I have seen it. It happens in so few frames that its just a flash. It won't be enough to strip the tinfoil off of everyone's hats.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
My first guess is that faceking will breeze through, launch a few insults from far right field, then come back later to complain about name-calling. :rolleyes:

And then that JustAsking guy will come along and figure out how to work Jesus into the conversation.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't know if it was a plane or not for certain. I wouldn't put any faith in any story that the Bushites concocted though. I do believe that 9/11 was and is a conspiracy by the United Sates.Was the conspiracy concocted before 9/11 or after it? We don'f know. We do know that 9/11 was used by the U.S. Government to set up the taking away personal freedoms, launching a war in Iraq, and generally creating havoc to the American eonomy,

It will be interesting to see what the Bushites will use for campaign fodder in the midterm electiionsl

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
solong said:
Just heard on radio today-- the govt. or somebody is releasing pictures of flight 77 which crashed into the pentagon. They said you can see clearly the nose of the plane.

With all due respect to people who lost loved ones on flight 77...

I saw the new video last night but i trully did not see the airplane or part of the airplane...

Until now havent think about the situation or taking sides but its very strange because i could not see clearly anything as "they" said i would...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
With all due respect to people who lost loved ones on flight 77...

I saw the new video last night but i trully did not see the airplane or part of the airplane...

Until now havent think about the situation or taking sides but its very strange because i could not see clearly anything as "they" said i would...

You can't see the airliner in the videos because the cameras are only taking about one frame per second. They're intended to identify cars that are entering the Pentagon, not to monitor that whole side of the building. At over 500 mph, it would have been pure luck for the plane to be visible. I don't know who was claiming that this video was irrefutable. It doesn't really show much. The evidence for it being an airliner is so overwhelming that I don't think it's necessary.

Now the fact that the administration has used 9/11 to do all sorts of sordid things, THAT I agree with. It's not anything novel on their part. The U.S. didn't intentionally sink the Maine either, but we got the war with Spain that we wanted.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
CNN has a video clip in which the plane is "enhanced" by this lighter circle that travels with the plane. They say you can see the nose fairly clearly. I suppose if they would freeze frame it then THEY could see the nose.

Frankly, no self-respecting conspiratorialist would EVER submit to the authentication of a videotape! So who do they think they're foolin?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
My first guess is that faceking will breeze through, launch a few insults from far right field, then come back later to complain about name-calling. :rolleyes:

No... actually I learned from stronzo that we/I need to lighten up, and the personal insults shouldn't be taken seriously... so I figure he is fairy game. Zora is so far out there, I'm not sure she'll even notice.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
faceking said:
No... actually I learned from stronzo that we/I need to lighten up, and the personal insults shouldn't be taken seriously... so I figure he is fairy game.

But faceQUEEN - you just did the very thing Matthew assumed you would.:cool:

Matthew said:
Let us pray.

or in faceQUEEEEN's case "Let us spray":rolleyes:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
solong said:

Don't just link to it, read it....Esp the bit in the first paragraph that says that he was the first king of England, yet another own goal.

solong said:
... So what's say we knock this off. You can claim any more that you wish....

That is the first sensible thing you have said this entire thread. Freddie is right, you are misinformed fool or a talented impersonator of one. Turing is appropriate here.

solong said:
Right now, it's like reasoning with a spoiled little brat. Some might even say a "smart-ass." Good luck with high school.

Sticks and stones.... is that all you have left?:biggrin1: