Pentagon 9/11: NOT an airplane???

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cassandra32FF said:
(i think he's one of the more forgettable Presidents) and because of that hatred think the "idiot clueless Bush "

... what part of what will be construed as the "Bush legacy" (be it truly his or those within his circle) would allow you to use the word 'forgettable' in the wake of his Presidential record and the quagmire in which we all, as Americans, now find ourselves stuck??

And you confuse 'hatred' with disgust.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just for the record, I'm throwing in a link to Pappy's original thread on Loose Change, in which I and several others expounded ideas along the line of neither the official version nor the conspiracy version being wholly satisfying or plausible, indicating that the 'truth' (whatever that illusory construct might be) may lie somewhere between the two:

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/25980-could-this-be-the-truth.html

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
Well the "disgust" points the finger away from those responsible and points it to the usual suspects of leftist conspiracy nuts i.e. Jews, Israel, CIA, FBI, U.S. etc etc. That angers me the most. The tinfoil hatters say their "invstigation " of 9/11 is a service for those lost on 9/11. Bull. It's only to further their own agenda at the expense of those poor souls lost that day. The Takfiri, Wahabbists, al Qaeda, and other fascist muslim groups love the fact the liberal nuts protect their terrorism by blaming others for their acts of barbarism.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cassandra32FF said:
Well the "disgust" points the finger away from those responsible and points it to the usual suspects of leftist conspiracy nuts i.e. Jews, Israel, CIA, FBI, U.S. etc etc. That angers me the most. The tinfoil hatters say their "invstigation " of 9/11 is a service for those lost on 9/11. Bull. It's only to further their own agenda at the expense of those poor souls lost that day. The Takfiri, Wahabbists, al Qaeda, and other fascist muslim groups love the fact the liberal nuts protect their terrorism by blaming others for their acts of barbarism.

Your polarized cartoon-like depictions of "leftist conspiracy nuts" and "fascist muslim groups" indicate an amazingly black&white worldview that accommodates little in the way of any "gray area" for questioning, and somehow seeks to align the two groups by disputing the possibility that "leftist conspiracy nuts" have the ability to express disgust both for Bushite 9/11 explanations and Islamist outrages.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cassandra32FF said:

Ah but there's the rub Cassandra. My disgust is pointed fully at its intended target.

'conspiracy nuts'.. 'tinfoil hatters'.... 'liberal nuts'.. Invent some new jargon that doesn't make you look precisely the way alex has so perfectly described you.

"please forgive this platitude but I [see some] attitude" :cool:

And Cass? Don't look now but what we're doing (well our government anyway) in Iraq just now is 'barbarism' of the first order. Pay very strict attention.

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
alex8 said:
"leftist conspiracy nuts" have the ability to express disgust both for Bushite 9/11 explanations and Islamist outrages.

Oh man:rolleyes: . I've heard it all regarding the aircraft involved in 9/11 from the tinfoil crowd. All of it is disgusting and amusing in a an infantile amateurish way.:biggrin1:

Thirteenbyseven you're right.:smile:

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
Stronzo said:
. My disgust is pointed fully at its intended target.

" :cool:

And Cass? Don't look now but what we're doing (well our government anyway) in Iraq just now is 'barbarism' of the first order. Pay very strict attention.

Is it really?
Saddam had to go period, whether the invasion was right or wrong is moot.
Simply out of curiosity did you support or were you against the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cassandra32FF said:
Oh man:rolleyes: . I've heard it all regarding the aircraft involved in 9/11 from the tinfoil crowd. All of it is disgusting and amusing in a an infantile amateurish way.:biggrin1:

You're very good at hurling polemicized insults, but rather lacking on substance in your posts. Your desire to fit everyone into neat little compartments - "the tinfoil crowd", "infantile [and] amateurish" - again shows little in the way of anything more than a pronounced tendency to oversimplify. What a pity, as "Et Cetera, Et Cetera" is usually a forum for more analytical forms of argumentation and debate , rather than for mindless gainsaying.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To all those questioning whether the plane was in fact an AA plane:

What happened to the 57 odd people on that plane who are dead now?

:Flush: There goes this conspiracy

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cassandra32FF said:
Is it really?
Saddam had to go period
Oh. Did he? By whose estimation?? Yours??

whether the invasion was right or wrong is moot...
I bet it isn't moot to those suffering civil war in Iraq :rolleyes:

Simply out of curiosity did you support or were you against the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.

I'll begin answering direct questions from you when you scroll back and answer all the direct ones I've asked you. Seems fair.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LINittanyLion said:
To all those questioning whether the plane was in fact an AA plane:

What happened to the 57 odd people on that plane who are dead now?

:Flush: There goes this conspiracy
As I have stated consistently in recent years ... I find both the official story and the conspiracy theory with regard to the Pentagon (which was first put forward in print by French journalist Thierry Meyssan [link] in 2002) problematic from various scientific and evidential standpoints. Which means that the question of quite what happened and why remains .. just because one disagrees with the details of a specific conspiracy theory (not least because it's an oversimplification), it does not preclude other possibilities beyond the official line.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
bryan_lyte said:
would the government really discard all the people of those flights, and kill innocents in these buildings to pull off a conspiracy? are we really that expendable?
I really hate to be the one to break this to you ... but yes, yes indeed.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a long record of questionable historical incidents that have led the United States into war. The sinking of the Lusitania before our entry into WWI, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin - there's been an awful lot of speculation about events that our government either had intelligence on before they occurred, or possibly even had a hand in. Seems unreal unless you consider how beneficial war is for consolidating their power.

We may never know all the facts. But even if there was no "conspiracy," the oil barons and other corporados who run this country have no scruples about making decisions which benefit them but not everyone. How low might they sink?

In the end, Bush and his allies have done enough to indict themselves regardless of the truth of 9/11. Of course if they really did have a role, actively or by neglect, that would be an unparalleled crime.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
would the government really discard all the people of those flights, and kill innocents in these buildings to pull off a conspiracy? are we really that expendable?:confused:
you sound like you don't really wanna hear the answer to that question :p

Cassandra32FF said:
Saddam had to go period
i'd still like to hear a valid reason for
1) why "saddam had to go",
2) why his comparatively progressive secular dictatorship was any worse or more dangerous than the theocratic dictatorships that comprise the remainder of the middle east,
3) what was so much worse about his government than the hopeless anarchy we've replaced it with, and
4) what the fucking hell any of it has to do with us anyways.

and i'd also like to see some flying pigs, if anyone can point me in the right direction

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if the way back machine still works, I've been conspiracy theorising since I got here in Jan. 2004, it's all in print and I stand behind it still.

What some people fail to recognise is that saying you don't believe the government's version doesn't mean you have a crystal ball and omnipoitent knowledge yourself. It only means you are looking at pieces to a puzzle that don't make a whole picture. Alex, you made a perfect point about saying that there is a grey area that needs to be addressed in order to discover the truth.

I'll listen to every version of the story I can get, that's how you get the best idea of what's going on. If you just haphazardly discount something because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions, you have very little likelihood of ever learning anything! First, stop having preconceived notions, and second, learn to take people's actions not their fucking words as the measure of their worth. Let's see:

Did bush appoint his unqualified friends to many higher government posts? Remember a little mess with "Brownie" and some bitch named Katrina?

Did "Scooter" recently say the order came from bush himself to release information on cia operatives?

Has Rove advised bush not to talk in front of live audiences, knowing how incredibly stupid he is? Have we ever had another president who has isolated himself from the people like he has?

But my favorite one of all is (ooh, this one makes me wet in the panties), how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that the terrorist, the Main Guy, is a FAMILY MEMBER of the bush families' longtime business associates? THEN, to completely forget about HIM and concentrate on the guy who tried to kill "MyDaddy"?

*laughs, spits, chortles, shits, cries, and generally goes Exorcist on your ass*

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
I'll listen to every version of the story I can get, that's how you get the best idea of what's going on.

Dont' care how you feel about Iraq... but I'd love to see just how "every" of the story you've gotten... here's a better question.. how many prescription medications have you take since 2004?! Simple question....