Pentagon 9/11: NOT an airplane???

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
The only thing Cassie'll bring home is your bacon while she wears your apron since she's a product of testoerone-filled male rhetoric.

If Global Janitorial work is to be done it will be in the wake and aftermath of Bushco's agenda for world supremacy while he and his ilk turn a blind eye to dictators of far greater threat and outrage than Saddam Hussein.

Can anyone say "Africa"??

PLEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.. let's talk about Africa.. and the thesis I wrote on the Sundanese and the blind-eye the American, no the World, turned on them... what year was that... oh 1995.. the Clintonista era.. where was Billary in 96,97,98, and 99...well over the border region conflicts went from suspect, to hot, to compromised, to overtaken to done....

Don't play with fire here...kid...you will get burned.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cassandra32FF said:
Oh yeah Africa:rolleyes: Let's see that's where the Arkansas genius named Clinton could've stopped 800,000 Tutsis from being exterminated by the Hutus. Did he? Nah.

Bombs away... in ol' Bos'nay.....

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
Oh don't get me started there. The Clinton junta's war trying to establish an islamic state in the heart of Europe. Clinton's bombing of Serbia in 1999:mad: Such an honor for that idiot along with Madaleine Halfwit and Wesley Chump Clarke. The last time Belgrade was bombed was April 1941 when the Nazis did it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hilarious! Who knew it was going to be Ann Coulter Junior Patriot's Night at LPSG?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Hilarious! Who knew it was going to be Ann Coulter Junior Patriot's Night at LPSG?

Yep, I figured with Matthew,... rather than subjective and quantitative debate, replete from Michael Moore.com that he would just chime in with petty name calling and no stance... moreover no refute of what was laid out....

Typical.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahaha - that from the guy who posted this:

faceking said:
here's a better question.. how many prescription medications have you take since 2004?! Simple question....

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Hahaha - that from the guy who posted this:
It's impossible to find logic in the chambers of the heart of a loon.

/Keith Moon

Besides, the quote was "Bushco planted the Pentagon strike"... If I came in and said Pearl Harbor was the result of Jewish hooked-nosed bankers... I'd be blasted like a cerebral punching bag. Spare me...that wasn't logical debate, Matty, that was poking the 'stick in the hive'.

Also... this very typical of Matthew, and many others here... avoid the topic and metrics of debate... and argue on the schemantics (zora on grammtical tense, et al ) of rhetoric and discusson Especially when the counterpoints come ringing out. Matty, the topic is Bush purposely sending a __________ into the Pentagon moments after the WTC, whilst playing dumb with My Pet Goat... what is your take on it.... ???? Can you concatenate a few thoughts for us, and not take it personal....

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
That's a post from solong, how is he an expert? I shudder to call some member here an authority on anything.

I'd still like to know where the wings were to that plane, did they evaporate?

I've said from the beginning I think bushco orchestrated 9/11, and I'll stick to that. Time will tell, or not, my chickadees.

I omitted the <tongue in cheek> tags but I figured you would work it out :biggrin1:

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
Where did the AA 77's wings go? They were pulverized as the 757s momentum carried it inside the Pentagon.
Look at many aircraft accidents where an aircraft hits the ground at a steep angle of attack...it disintegrates into tiny pieces. AA 77 although striking the building at a near flat trajectory mimicks the same effect.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Cassandra32FF said:
What I love is that people call Bush stupid, inept, and largely clueless. If that is the case how is it that he has kept the lid on the mother of all conspiracies. How is it that not ONE person from multiple agencies and departments have come forth saying Bush did it.
Ahem Ockhams Razor people.

One must define these terms in context.

Bush isn't stupid in the sense of not having memory and loving power. Bush is stupid in terms having a real background in the arts, literature and understanding and appreciating cultures.

Inept is not really true. Bush certainly appears that way some of the time and to some degree may be.

Clueless? Not on somethings. Bush is very in tune to what the Republicans want and need. Bush is tuned in to what his back room bosses have told him to do. But Bush has no clue what it is to live in poverty or lower middle class.

Bush sees everything in the short term. Bush has no vision for the future.

Bush is stuck on being the great messiah and saving the world from Islam. His eyes are fixed there. Meanwhile a nuclear force is being built in North Korea, not Muslims there, no oil there. so fuck off North Korea. He doesn't give a rat's ass. Bush figures when North Korea decides to actaully bomb California there will be a Democrat in office to blame.

And Bush is stupid when it comes to money. He couldn't run an oil company and now he has totally bankrupted the United States. Clinton balanced the budget. Bush gave tax cuts to the weathy. China is financing our federal government right now. They are buying all our bonds. Americans are too bankrupt to buy federal bonds now.

So there you have it. Bush may neither be stupid, inept or clueless. Bush must not be. No one American president has done so much to bankrupt and destroy American ideals as Bush.

We can toast George Bush for doing what no other president has done. That is totally bankrupt the United States.

We are still living OK. And we will as long as China is willing to support us. When they pull the plug and they will, we will be headed into a depression like the United States has never seen.

You guessed it. I didnt' vote for Bush the first time and I didn't vote for the bastard the second time either.

I hope that God will hold our nation in the palm of his hand and protect it until we can get that jackass out of the White House.

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course it wasn't and aeroplane that hit the pentagon,Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that the whole 9/11 thing was a black ops thing by the CIA and probably MOSAD infiltrating terrorist organisations,setting them up to make attacks in order to stir up public support for George Bushe's invasion of Iraq and Afganistan.It was a ground to ground missile which hit the pentagon, the world trade centre collapsed because there were demolition charges in each floor which you can see going off if you watch the footage of them collapsing.The towers collapsed in 15 seconds which is about the time it would take for an object to hit the ground if dropped from the top of the world trade centre so we are expected to believe that each of the floors offered no more resistance to collapse than air.
The plan to hijack planes and use them to attack targets i order to stir up public outrage was first put to Kennedy during the cuban missile crisis by the CIA.I do wish Americans would wake up and smell the coffee,yes most of the rest of the world hates America,yes a lot of people would like to see America suffer but thats simply because of American foriegn policy.I don't understand why Americans don't realise that America is now a wholly owned subsiduary of the Haliburton corporation.
And don't try to tell me that they had all these suspects which they apparently knew nothing about and then mysteriously were able to give a complete list of names and places of birth within 12 hours.15 Arab suspects were able to walk through airport security all carrying weapons and explosives and nobody checked them once,I don't think so.

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Before you all start whining on about America being the land of the free and all that bullshit,yes you are expendable to Bush's ambitions or the people who work Bush anyway.I might be a leftwing conspiracy nutter but at least I can see a country being led by the nose by an ultra right wing moron. If you are wondering why he would want to invade iraq... well in case you hadn't noticed there is a lot of oil round that part of the world and I wonder which country uses more oil to support their stupid SUV driving fat arsed lifestyle than anyone else .

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn't about Bush, Jr. versus Clinton. It isn't about Republicans versus Democrats. It's about the American Economic Machine as it controls our politicians who then make orchestrated moves to help said Economic Machine.

WE put Saddam in power--so why exactly did he have to go? What, as Dr. Rock said, does it have to do with us? Unless we've got HUGE interests in all the oil over there and Iran.

As much as I wish it were otherwise, there is little the Politicians won't do (because they are TOLD to) by the Economic Machine in order to further their agenda--keep people impoverished, deny genetic predispositions to sexuality, thump the Bible, kill people (American or otherwise), go into shady buisness agreements.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
This isn't about Bush, Jr. versus Clinton. It isn't about Republicans versus Democrats. It's about the American Economic Machine as it controls our politicians who then make orchestrated moves to help said Economic Machine.

WE put Saddam in power--so why exactly did he have to go? What, as Dr. Rock said, does it have to do with us? Unless we've got HUGE interests in all the oil over there and Iran.

As much as I wish it were otherwise, there is little the Politicians won't do (because they are TOLD to) by the Economic Machine in order to further their agenda--keep people impoverished, deny genetic predispositions to sexuality, thump the Bible, kill people (American or otherwise), go into shady buisness agreements.
you know, something dick cheney said during the 2004 elections managed to stick to my memory..he said, "we've set this country up for the next 50 years," i thought maybe he was referring to the conquest of the iraqi oil fields and the afghani oil fields(that argentina previously had a contract with, the contract was annulled after the taliban was removed). but its been made clear that no amount of debate, and no amount of evidence is gonna change anything.

...in heaven everything is fine...(anyone? anyone pick up on that?)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
faceking said:
Maturity abound....

As does your inability abound not to see how manipulated women are who share a patriarchal view of a male dominated society.

It's so subliminal, in truth, that otherwise intelligent women cave to the vast "superiority":rolleyes: of the male of the species. You bastards count on it since it's how most of them were raised. It's the genesis of the 'Billary' statements made here in fact. That genesis is people like you who cannot abide the idea of a woman, who is independent of a man, who is able to think, act, love, and govern without a connection to some heterosexual dope as somehow integral to her completion.

Dude? This isn't about 'maturity'. It's about the ability to think beyond the box (and I mean that - just so you know - in the nonsexual sense). You fellas are so indoctrinated to think of women as somehow subservient (and those who question our government as somehow unpatriotic) and therefore gender-wise entirely unable to look objectively at everything from world politics to the dynamics within your own households. It's the great weak link in your chain of logic from which, unless you guys are finally able to evolve yourselves, this society is bound to repeat the social failings of previous generations. And trust me faceking - we cannot afford to overlook repetition (especially the historical variety) in any of its forms anymore. You simply can't cry ignorance of the phenomenon as a defense anymore. It simply won't wash. The world's too fragile now on so many levels.

OH, and in your case? Myopia abounds....

You simply took issue with my quote about Cassie's apron because it rang true way down deep in that unchartered territory that is your ability to reason.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeremyA said:
Of course it wasn't and aeroplane that hit the pentagon,Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that the whole 9/11 thing was a black ops thing by the CIA and probably MOSAD infiltrating terrorist organisations,setting them up to make attacks in order to stir up public support for George Bushe's invasion of Iraq and Afganistan.It was a ground to ground missile which hit the pentagon, the world trade centre collapsed because there were demolition charges in each floor which you can see going off if you watch the footage of them collapsing.The towers collapsed in 15 seconds which is about the time it would take for an object to hit the ground if dropped from the top of the world trade centre so we are expected to believe that each of the floors offered no more resistance to collapse than air.
The plan to hijack planes and use them to attack targets i order to stir up public outrage was first put to Kennedy during the cuban missile crisis by the CIA.I do wish Americans would wake up and smell the coffee,yes most of the rest of the world hates America,yes a lot of people would like to see America suffer but thats simply because of American foriegn policy.I don't understand why Americans don't realise that America is now a wholly owned subsiduary of the Haliburton corporation.
And don't try to tell me that they had all these suspects which they apparently knew nothing about and then mysteriously were able to give a complete list of names and places of birth within 12 hours.15 Arab suspects were able to walk through airport security all carrying weapons and explosives and nobody checked them once,I don't think so.
With the limited amount of posts you have here, it is plain as day how much of an Anti-American (Not just Anti-Bush) tool you are. I strongly hope you are learning something at your University, otherwise you have failed miserably at understanding the world today.