Penthouse forum letter back in the day.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by slolearner, May 24, 2007.

1. slolearner

slolearner New Member

Does anyone remember one of the more famous Penthouse Forum letters back around 1979-80 or so that talked about a couple of Native American sisters who had some kind of ointment that made guys dicks grow to incredible lengths? This supposedly happened in Eagle Pass, TX. The reason I am asking is a couple of years after that, a female friend of mine said she knew a couple of guys who, after reading the same letter, took a road trip to Eagle Pass to verify. According to what she said the guys told her, it was a true story. Now, I know this has all the earmarks of an urban legend and we all know how reliable those letters are (I never thought this would happen to me...), but I was just wondering if anybody out there remembers that letter and/or has heard anything about such goings on in Eagle Pass.:biggrin1:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, since these native American sisters are now world famous multi-billionaires it must be true. :rolleyes2:

3. slolearner

slolearner New Member

Like I said, I have serious doubts that the story is true. I have often said that if anything of the sort were true, every straight woman and gay man in the world would be have a hard time walking! But Hey! Maybe these gals think there are things more important than money. Stranger things have happened. The main thing I was wondering about, though, was whether if any one else remembered that particular letter.

4. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been to Eagle Pass......:biggrin1:

5. D_Tintagel_Demondong

If anyone can remember a 25-year-old "story" then I'll eat my shorts.

6. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I remember that their right hands also got incredibly huge from applying the ointment to the guys' joints

Draft saved Draft deleted