Penthouse forum letter back in the day.

slolearner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone remember one of the more famous Penthouse Forum letters back around 1979-80 or so that talked about a couple of Native American sisters who had some kind of ointment that made guys dicks grow to incredible lengths? This supposedly happened in Eagle Pass, TX. The reason I am asking is a couple of years after that, a female friend of mine said she knew a couple of guys who, after reading the same letter, took a road trip to Eagle Pass to verify. According to what she said the guys told her, it was a true story. Now, I know this has all the earmarks of an urban legend and we all know how reliable those letters are (I never thought this would happen to me...), but I was just wondering if anybody out there remembers that letter and/or has heard anything about such goings on in Eagle Pass.:biggrin1:

slolearner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, I have serious doubts that the story is true. I have often said that if anything of the sort were true, every straight woman and gay man in the world would be have a hard time walking! But Hey! Maybe these gals think there are things more important than money. Stranger things have happened. The main thing I was wondering about, though, was whether if any one else remembered that particular letter.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone remember one of the more famous Penthouse Forum letters back around 1979-80 or so that talked about a couple of Native American sisters who had some kind of ointment that made guys dicks grow to incredible lengths? This supposedly happened in Eagle Pass, TX. .:biggrin1:

I've been to Eagle Pass......:biggrin1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I remember that their right hands also got incredibly huge from applying the ointment to the guys' joints