people "accidentally" finding pics

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone ever arrange for someone to "accidentally" come across explicit pics of youself and/or partner? I have shown pics of myself and partner to a few close friends, but have long fantasized about other acquaintances stumbling across some "by mistake"...

pqlamz07

Experimental Member
Media
After my bum dad left us, my mum found photos of me I had taken of myself showing all my goods. She never said anything but I could tell they were not as I had left them and one was missing. I alway slept nude and shortly after that I started haveing "dreams" of my cock being sucked. I loved it. I didn't mind that it was my mum at all cause it felt so good and she needed some cock I guess and I owed her. We never fucked but she ate a lot of my cum. I felt closer than ever to her.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my bum dad left us, my mum found photos of me I had taken of myself showing all my goods. She never said anything but I could tell they were not as I had left them and one was missing. I alway slept nude and shortly after that I started haveing "dreams" of my cock being sucked. I loved it. I didn't mind that it was my mum at all cause it felt so good and she needed some cock I guess and I owed her. We never fucked but she ate a lot of my cum. I felt closer than ever to her.

You didn't mind that your mother was sucking your cock in your dreams? Here is the number of a therapist ########

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
anyone ever arrange for someone to "accidentally" come across explicit pics of youself and/or partner? I have shown pics of myself and partner to a few close friends, but have long fantasized about other acquaintances stumbling across some "by mistake"...
Hmmm. Not sure. I deliberately left them on a digital camera, which I deliberately left in a conspicuous place, but I did not intend for anyone in particular to see them....does that count?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And that was your first post on this forum? Have fun, buddy.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This question is very hard to answer. I have PLENTY of naughty pics of me, but I never completely intended for people I knew to see them. Yet, if perfect strangers found them, I'd be honored and curious about what they think?

smiffy

Sexy Member
Media
whut

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ignoring the scary second post,

my pics hidden so deep in my computer in a most inconspicious folder. i would really hate for them to even be "found". having them in the site is enough for me. (hopefully) no one should at least trace them back to me. the only people i know who are in the Bahamas here is me and dreamer20.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
my mum found photos of me I had taken of myself showing all my goods. She never said anything but ...one was missing...shortly after that I started haveing "dreams" of my cock being sucked. I loved it. I didn't mind that it was my mum at all cause it felt so good and she needed some cock I guess and I owed her. We never fucked but she ate a lot of my cum...

I suspect your girl looks like :bling1: pqlamz07.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
even for LPSG what is one of the CREEPIEST things I have ever read...

even if it IS made up... dare I ask how old you were (allegedly) when this "happened"?

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was flipping through some pictures on my phone showing them to one of my friends who is a size queen. I have another friend who is VERY well endowed. He let me take some pics. He is not at all shy about his "Horsemeat" (It's what he calls it) I told him I was gonna share it with my friends and he said if any are interested to hook him up.

Anyway, as I was going through them my friend called some others over to oogle at his meat and 5 pictures were close ups of my husbands dick and balls in various stages and one of mine. Of course the had no idea who it was but commented that those last few obviously did not get the "Big Dick Gene".

When the first came up I nervously tried to fast forward, to no avail the got pissed and thought I was hiding something and made me go through them slower. I have to admit that they thought my husbands was nice and average, They commented on the nice upward curve and how good it woul feel. I thought it was hot that others were seeing his and kinda digging it.

No comment on mine of course. At least they did not laugh.....