People and accountability/doesn't exist

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything you list here points at the legal community/lawsuits. I'm sure John Edwards is particularly admirable on your list. Edwards and his ilk need a little of this: :smashfreakB:

This reminds me of all the dead lawyer jokes I've heard.

Q. What's the difference between a dead lawyer on the road and a dead snake on the road?

A. The snake has skid marks on it.

Budumpum.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread just got a lot more interesting than my OP........

Excuse me as I run to walmart and buy a slip-n-slide and a gallon of baby oil.

Well I would be careful on that slip-n-slide not to hurt yourself and if you read the directions carefully a gallon of baby oil is not safe for use with this product.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I have to share one of my favorite legal stories regarding the subject matter with this thread: Someone was smoking and fell asleep with a lit cigarette and lit him self on fire and sustained burns. He sued the cigarette company, the cigarette lighter company, the manufacturer of the underwear he was wearing (because it was not flame retardant) and all of them settled out of court to avoid negative publicity! If all of them had a backbone and not settled it would most likely have been been over turned and dismissed. All in my opinion. Anyone have an argument?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I have to share one of my favorite legal stories regarding the subject matter with this thread: Someone was smoking and fell asleep with a lit cigarette and lit him self on fire and sustained burns. He sued the cigarette company, the cigarette lighter company, the manufacturer of the underwear he was wearing (because it was not flame retardant) and all of them settled out of court to avoid negative publicity! If all of them had a backbone and not settled it would most likely have been been over turned and dismissed. All in my opinion. Anyone have an argument?

Nudie,

Doesn't it just cost less to settle than to drag the whole thing thru court and win? It's just a lose lose proposition.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in depending on which end the baby oil is going to be ingested.

I expect it will be everywhere before too long.
Too long? Is there such a thing?

I'll just need some advance notice, I always shave 2 hours before attempting group slip-n-slide , baby oil, bopperbasting.

Mind wanders, wondering the significance of the two hours...

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lawyer parishes in a car crash at age 40. Shows up at pearly gates in front of St. Peter

St. Peter: Congratulations, you are the first person in Heaven that is 900 years old.

Esquire: What? I'm only 40.

St. Peter: That's impossible. We counted up your billable hours.

:eek:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lawyer parishes in a car crash at age 40. Shows up at pearly gates in front of St. Peter

St. Peter: Congratulations, you are the first person in Heaven that is 900 years old.

Esquire: What? I'm only 40.

St. Peter: That's impossible. We counted up your billable hours.

:eek:
:smile: