People are asking why.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freud said that there's no such thing as a joke.

This, I believe!

First off it was a joke, secondly I always pick on smaccoms when I find an opportunity too and lastly mind your damn business. Nobody was talking to you.

Well that just means you still agree.

No but seriously that picture is funny. Why are you staring off into space like that smiling like you just popped a molly?

How could I possibly have a proper discussion with someone who cannot respect me as an individual? You make no sense, Debonair.

Smaccoms, i just came into this thread to tell you thumbs up on your avatar change.

Thank you! I thought it was a good photograph to represent myself to the world with...the reason I chose it.

Freud also said we have an incestual relationship with our mothers when we're infants and that experimenting with the same sex doesn't make you gay. You can't take everything that guy says seriously.

Well-known philosophers and other such people are well-known for a reason. Their theories need to be taken seriously, whether they are correct or not. I suggest you learn more of Freud's theories and make an informed decision once you do.

Anyway I thought the picture looked funny and odd so I had to comment on it. Some losers on this forum are just on a witch hunt as usual.

I've been called an asshole, prick, vain, conceited, idiot, told my biceps were little and I just laugh it off. Haven't cried once. Words don't phase me.

The fact that words don't phase you is hardly the point. You seem to have a distinct lack of respect for almost anyone but yourself. Until that changes, you will seem to find a distinct lack of respect in return. As such, Freud is taken more seriously than you are, at least in here. Good day.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First off it was a joke, secondly I always pick on smaccoms when I find an opportunity too and lastly mind your damn business. Nobody was talking to you.

You must really think I care about warnings. If I'm interrupting your stay on lpsg, the ignore button is that way ----->. (Figuratively).
Quite a big man aren't you? ...using special needs children as the punchlines for your jokes. Impressive.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope that once you have talked to a few you now have some female acquaintances you can make conversation with even when you are NOT horny. That way you could actually become friendly and have a more objective perception of them as well.

When you are horny, all the women are going to look like goddesses, or in my case when I'm horny every guy walking down the street looks like sex on legs. But every person is only human and picks their nose and farts, or likes Oprah, or votes the wrong political party, or something. It'll be hard to filter all that if you don't let yourself jack off.

The thing I am most worried about is my girth. One wrong move could hurt her. I had plenty of opportunities to go out on dates(they asked me out) in the past but declined them, Because I knew in might end up having sex with them.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thing I am most worried about is my girth. One wrong move could hurt her. I had plenty of opportunities to go out on dates(they asked me out) in the past but declined them, Because I knew in might end up having sex with them.

There are all sizes of vaginas out there. Don't automatically assume that you will cause hurt. Bet that you are narrower than a fist, or a baby's head!

There was recently a thread on this very topic in Womens Issues, called How can I make it work? by a female. I think you need to find a 'keeper' willing to work on this with you, before intercourse. And have other kinds of sex first, show how you value the woman's pleasure in many other ways.

Once you both are sufficiently aroused and enthused, it's hard to make a 'wrong move' that can't be soothed.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was banned! Sweet hallelujah! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Yea, I wouldn't worry about the sex. If you two really like each other, you'll find a way to solve any potential problems. Life has a way of getting what it wants like that. I'm not even kidding.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

As other people have said, it's not a big deal. If there's enough chemistry that they'd want to have sex with you, then something such as the size of your equipment won't be a big deal. The human body is remarkably adaptable. Plus, never underestimate the power of a good lube.

Honestly, it's not rocket science, Like Nike says, just do it. But do it at your own pace, and as you're ready. Being fearful and anxious won't help matters any.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I getting a little annoyed that family members are asking why I do not have a girlfriend. Because Right now I am not interested in getting one or having one. THey have been hounding me on and off for the last few years. They started doing they 5-6 years ago.
23 now.

Euch! Tell me about it! I am 37. have a house, a job, a wonderful son that they all love but for some reason they seem to think i need a husband. My brother and little sister have both just gotten married and have been showered with cash, cars and whole load of respect. I get "You do know that boy is too young to put a ring on your finger?" Ignore them is all i can say. You're too young to have a partner. Have fun and remember, most married people are goddamn miserable and you know what they say, misery loves company!