People are not twisting your words.

Shitty writers are shitty writers, write shit all day and shit at night, write, write, write their fucking shite, bastards always think they are fucking right. But in the end they are a fucking blight. What does one expect when they write by candle light. Cunt. Jack jumped over a fucking can............ooops tangent...fuckit

Think I said fucking to many fucking times.

Last edited by a moderator:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ambulatorosity is prerequisitly protunderent.

But since you're too cromagnon to understand my excremently good writing, maybe I'll easy it up a little. If you have not got no understanding of my really good writing skills it says more about you then it says about my skills as a really good writer.

Stop twisting my words!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Shitty writers are shitty writers, write shit all day and shit at night, write, write, write their fucking shite, bastards always think they are fucking right. But in the end they are a fucking blight. What does one expect when they write by candle light. Cunt. Jack jumped over a fucking can............ooops tangent...fuckit

Think I said fucking to many fucking times.
Fucking cunt.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

But since you're too cromagnon to understand my excremently good writing, maybe I'll easy it up a little. If you have not got no understanding of my really good writing skills it says more about you then it says about my skills as a really good writer.

Stop twisting my words!
Dude, your words come out twisted.

JK Rowling is on here??
Yep...Chew chew train and a kid on a broomstick. Go figure. In the next book Harry magics 'imself a big cock. She is here doing research. Instead of walking through a wall to catch the train....turns out it's insert the penis into the Glory Wall.

That will be the title of my band's next album - "Because My Eyes Have Wheels". Thank you.
Your most welcome :) Hope it goes well for ya. Cunt.

Ideas always flow through empty places they say...lucky me. :)

p.s. Is better with the Only, because it presents
more to the individual.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Your most welcome :) Hope it goes well for ya. Cunt.

Ideas always flow through empty places they say...lucky me. :)

p.s. Is better with the Only, because it presents
more to the individual.
I like it. My band's name is Sharp Objects.

Sharp Objects - "Only Cause My Eyes Have Wheels"

Has a nice ring to it. Now if we can come up with something other than Johnny Rivers covers for the songs...

Am sure you be witty enough for a visual, especially when sharp objects, eyes and wheels are involved :)

Stop twisting my words!
Half a witty of a shitty is better than none, so they say.

Yep...Chew chew train and a kid on a broomstick. Go figure. In the next book Harry magics 'imself a big cock. She is here doing research. Instead of walking through a wall to catch the train....turns out it's insert the penis into the Glory Wall.
Nice! I thought JK died in the last one, tho? :confused: :tongue:

Funnily enough - Draco Malfoy buys a 'Hand of Glory' in one of the books...not sure what that means?! :p