People circed at later age

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, I would like to have an intelligent conversation with someone who was circed later in life. I was cut at birth and am currently restoring but I would like to go over a few things with someone. By later in life i mean at least at 18 or above. Ok thanks. PM me your aim/icq/or yahoo if you are willing to chat a bit, appreciate it.

Reactions: Daddybulls

Daddybulls

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, I would like to have an intelligent conversation with someone who was circed later in life. I was cut at birth and am currently restoring but I would like to go over a few things with someone. By later in life i mean at least at 18 or above. Ok thanks. PM me your aim/icq/or yahoo if you are willing to chat a bit, appreciate it.
Was cut at 18

_bushycutaussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
booked in to get cut in two weeks here. happy to chat and get back to you post op :)

Reactions: flyrye

_bushycutaussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
booked in to get cut in two weeks here. happy to chat and get back to you post op :)
around two weeks post op now, even though i haven’t gotten to use it fully yet im out of being bandaged constantly now and am loving it so far! i’m very happy with how well it’s healing as well

Reactions: krumpi and flyrye

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
around two weeks post op now, even though i haven’t gotten to use it fully yet im out of being bandaged constantly now and am loving it so far! i’m very happy with how well it’s healing as well
Suppose it's time to get your name changed on here too!

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My take is that I'm not missing out of anything. 100% Happy to be 100% foreskinless for the remaining 40 years of my life.