People Don't Need magnums

Media
Okay this is for all the people I keep hearing say that magnums can fit an arm so we're lying when we say we need them. Its basically a repost from another post I made.

You know whats funny to me ppl keep saying OMG your lyin theres no way you wear magnums they can fit an arm. Well I'm about to school you young uns real quick. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY A MAGNUM CAN FIT AN ARM BUT STILL BREAK ON A DICK?! Well it's all thanks to my lil friend mr FRICTION. You see the diff is when you put it on your arm you dont go and put it into a tight hole. See because of friction the tight hole aka (vagina), lemme know if I'm going too fast for you, will grip the condom and can cause it to break. And oh lawdy theres another thing too. CONDOMS DRY OUT. If you put a dry condom on it will stick to your skin real tight so as soon as you put it in it has a chance of breaking. I mean really its kind of funny to me when I hear ppl claim one size fits all with condoms it kinda lets you know the ppl who r real inexperienced.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
its true.
I use large and im not even that big. The reason is cos im uncut so i need the extra length, otherwise they end up slipping off after a while because they dont fit all the way to the base of my cock. This makes the catch on the pussy and slowly get pulled off!.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to use every condom possibel and experiment...... right now I have lots of Magnums.....but I also have a couple LifeStyle snugfits, I was told I shouldnt purchase them cuz they wouldnt fit and would hurt, but Im not huge and woul dlike to try it our regardless....worse comes to worse all I say is shorty this is too tight and I whip it out and change it......I got some pretty good condom, havnt used yet but I heard there the best, the thinnest and closest to no condom, called Crown....and 2nd to that is Kimono or someshit like that.....I have like 150 right now just waiting to experiment with them all and finnally find the perfect one......

The first time I had sex, I was like 16 I think, I as probably like 5 inches then, maybe even less..... but anyways I used a magnum....it fit me but after a while I think it got too lose, so I put on a next condom, a Durex....and that popped.....and no more were accessible, so we just ended it...hell no i wasnt fuckin a bitch raw n never have.....

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually a lot of people do use magnums that probably dont need to... everyone likes to think theyre big enough to need one

This^

Most people would love to believe that they are well endowed but but if everyone was, it wouldn't be such a big deal now would it? Lol

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow grif ! earlier in the week I butchered english lang and you let me know., Now im learning about friction, condoms, tensil strenght, elastisity.I am also so happy you found a condom that fits that school bus cock lmao a troj mag xxl will stretch to 30 around and 2 feet 6 inches so you should be ok haha I did a independent test on it to measure capasity

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good lube reduces friction I learned that from a valvoline commercial lmao

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wearing a regular or a LArge condom is the difference between enjoying sex or it being annoyin and painful for me fellas.... My ex gf was actually the one who told me there was such a thing as large (magnum) sized condoms... sex was heaps better after i started usuing em, and they stopped breaking so much too.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
LONG time ago, I had this one brand of Lifestyles and it was too small for this one guy I was seeing. So we switched to a Magnums that I had picked up for free at University. It was too big for him, as he had to keep on holding on it so that it wouldn't get lost in me. Point is, it was better than no condom and better than a condom that would have created discomfort for him.

Based on experience, I have found that confident men will state their size in term of L and G flat out and an man not secure in his size or trying to avoid the size issue will say "Big enough that I need Magnums XL." Sorry but simply because a man wears Magnums XL necessarily isn't a big guy himself.

Last edited:

I know what you're thinking - "Did he need a Magnum or only a regular?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish Magnums would fit me. I use the largest "They fit" condoms, and even they are tight. Now they have stopped making them, what am I going to do?

Media
LONG time ago, I had this one brand of Lifestyles and it was too small for this one guy I was seeing. So we switched to a Magnums that I had picked up for free at University. It was too big for him, as he had to keep on holding on it so that it wouldn't get lost in me. Point is, it was better than no condom and better than a condom that would have created discomfort for him.

Based on experience, I have found that confident men will state their size in term of L and G flat out and an man not secure in his size or trying to avoid the size issue will say "Big enough that I need Magnums XL." Sorry but simply because a man wears Magnums XL necessarily isn't a big guy himself.

Never said that "Because I wear Magnum XL's ima big guy" did I? I'm not one of those dudes who claims OMG mag xl does not fit my 13 in soda bottle thick cock! Trust me I use them out of necessity not luxury don't get it twisted. And your also missing the point of the thread it's to argue that yes magnum+ condoms ARE actually needed for sum ppl. If you were looking for the man bashing cuz he thinks he's big thread that's in the other direction.

-Grif

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Magnums are perfect for me - they go on more cofortably with my 6" circumference BUT the bigger plus is that they are loose enough to provide a little extra play around the head of my penis for more stimulation.

Regarding breakage, my (late) partner was much better endowed than me and back then I was a brave bottom for him. Unfortunately, he was not using large condoms and either because I hadn't cleaned well enough or we didn't use enough lube, the damn condom tore. Ended up becoming HIV+ as a result of that one break. So do all that you can to make sure the condom fits right, plenty of lube and (for guys) clean well.

Since that experience I have never fully trusted condoms, and so I play only with guys who are HIV+. Its not worth the risk of ever infecting anyone else with HIV.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man that is a sad ass story!
i feel for you pwrdick.

i use magnums because the average condom keeps
my cock from getting hard from the elastic pressure.

i try to keep my size hidden as well as my condoms. lol.
:biggrin1:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2 cents worth: Some guys DO need a larger condom.
Condoms DO stretch (standard condom CAN hold at least a 2-L bottle of Soda (or a guys head when blown up)
This, by NO means means that it is a COMFORTABLE fit. Or not at risk of tearing/breaking.

As for guys who wear the Magnum XXL's... I'd say about 90% of those guys are doing it just to brag.. and have an ill-fitting condom.
The thing is.. they are marginally larger than normal condoms, girthwise (Something like 10%?).

Remember that the average condom's made for someone who's girth is about 4.25"-5.25" (given a 4.75 average). Magnums may be suitable for ?5.5"? give or take.