People Don't Need magnums

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've tried regular Magnums, Magnum Thins, and Magnum Ecstasy and never have been able to be completely comfortable with them. Sure, they fit, but still too tight for my liking around the head. I switched to Mag XLs and have yet to find a condom I liked better. It's still the trusty fallback condom for us, a bit more loose around the head for movement, but it's still gorilla glued to the rest of my cock. Haven't had one come off yet.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well said sir. It's true that a lot of guys get Magnums just to say they use them, but that doesn't mean that there isn't anybody who needs them.

I just recently went down to normal magnums from the XL one to check myself. The VERY FIRST DAMN ONE that I used broke on me. Back to XLs I go lol

overly_straight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put it this way - who wants to spend an intimate moment awkwardly struggling to get a condom on because it's too small? Who wants to look down and see their poor squished, strangled willy has turned mauve after wearing the accursed thing for 30 minutes? :mad:

It seems to me that sex education classes are partly to blame for keeping the "condoms can fit over an arm, so you're lying if you say they're too small" myth alive.

I'm sure it's motivated by those dumbasses who simply don't want to wear condoms and lie about their size to justify their stance. The belief might also help to protect the feelings of those with average and below-average girth.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've used smaller condoms in an emergency and you would be shocked when I pull the sucker off and the big guys is so black and blue it looks like I pumped (like some guys do). Back when larger condoms weren't around, I just didn't have sex with girls that weren't on the pill. (prior to HIV)

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every time i try to use a regular condom it breaks :( an old gf suggested i use magnums and i have never turned back.

VMan_Massif

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Draconis said:
Remember that the average condom's made for someone who's girth is about 4.25"-5.25" (given a 4.75 average). Magnums may be suitable for ?5.5"? give or take.
Pretty much right on. My cock is a little over 5.5" around at it's smallest point, right behind the head, and 6"+ at the base.

Base thickness, to me, seems to be the most important factor, because that's where the "reinforced" part of the condom is and where it clamps down the tightest. Normal condoms can stretch to "fit" me, but they clamp down so tight I can't achieve orgasm. Magnums are a little snug, but I was under the impression that's how condoms are SUPPOSED to be. Magnum XLs fit perfectly and feel the best when I'm 100% hard, but they get a little loose once I start to deflate post-orgasm (which, really, is only a concern if I feel like just lying there for a bit).

I use Magnums 75-90% of the time, and Magnum XLs the rest. I will never, ever, ever use a "regular" size condom again. Too painful.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Lets not forget people that the penis is going to be far more sensitive than your arm, head, or whatever else you try to shove in a condom. Also, take your condom covered arm and shove it between a mattress and box spring or something to give the affect of being thrust inside a tight space and see how much punching you can do till that condom breaks from all the friction.

Can it fit? Yes
Will it be comfortable? No
Will friction tear it to pieces? Yes

Use your heads people. :rolleyes:

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I need Magnums. After 3 years and two bfs I finally found out why it hurt so much to put on a regular sized-condom. My dick as too big and nobody told me! "Now it's like your dick is so thick, man!" Yeah, yeah. Shut up and take it, punk!

I've found some extra strong condoms that seem better than usual. They're smaller and much tighter, but are harder to break... even when dry.

Someone mentioned something made from tire tubes. :p Not sure if they were joking though.

What condom do you recommend for 7.5" by ~6" girth? Regular condoms are tight and have a hard time reaching the base of my shaft.

Thanks!
Magnum XL or bigger, depending where you are.

pretpaal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish Magnums would fit me. I use the largest "They fit" condoms, and even they are tight. Now they have stopped making them, what am I going to do?

Try to get Coripa (Home) condoms in the B-category (for the largest girth). I use 68B-size myself and they're really fine. If you don't know your size for sure you can measure up with the measuring tool on their website.

If you can't get them where you live try to order them at Condomerie - Content (look under large condoms, CAS9). I know they ship internationally.

Good luck!

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you really know if you wear Magnums for the right reasons? If you answer "yes" to the following question, then you need Magnums: Would you still use Magnums if Trojan changed their name to "Tiny Dick" condoms? Truth be told, I absolutely would! I use them with my wife and I'm certainly not trying to impress her with a name on the outside of a condom. After 10 years of marriage, I'm pretty sure she knows my penis size.

Media
How do you really know if you wear Magnums for the right reasons? If you answer "yes" to the following question, then you need Magnums: Would you still use Magnums if Trojan changed their name to "Tiny Dick" condoms? Truth be told, I absolutely would! I use them with my wife and I'm certainly not trying to impress her with a name on the outside of a condom. After 10 years of marriage, I'm pretty sure she knows my penis size.

I woulda wear them even more if they said that that shit would be hilarious. Hell I would name my dick tiny if I could

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first time i tried on a regular condom, i tore it right off again immediately it hurt so much. found Magnums and used those for a few years, but was never able to cum with them on. then discovered the XLs and they've been a revelation! screw anyone who says people don't need them! :p