People in the street

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I had a weird experience today. It's been really rainy in London today, and I was out having a couple of drinks. I went commando, as I usually do, it's never a problem normally.
Anyway, I passed this woman on the street and as I passed her she said 'Show some decency'. At first I thought she was demanding that I get out of her way (I already had), and it didn't really make sense until I realised that my trousers were soaked and she could clearly see the outline of my cock, hanging at about 5" soft.
I just thought it was a bit rude of her, it's not like it was deliberate of me. I can't help showing a bit of cock.
Anyone had any similar experiences of ungrateful cock-watchers :p

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a weird experience today. It's been really rainy in London today, and I was out having a couple of drinks. I went commando, as I usually do, it's never a problem normally.
Anyway, I passed this woman on the street and as I passed her she said 'Show some decency'. At first I thought she was demanding that I get out of her way (I already had), and it didn't really make sense until I realised that my trousers were soaked and she could clearly see the outline of my cock, hanging at about 5" soft.
I just thought it was a bit rude of her, it's not like it was deliberate of me. I can't help showing a bit of cock.

No. But then again I have never been in London.

phx1999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was rude of her. It's not your fault that you have a large package. What was she dong looking down there anyway? The only reason she probably said that was because she wanted to have a go at it but couldn't.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly, I think some cocks are too big to be confined completely in clothing, just as some women's breasts are too large to look like anything other than 1950s atomic bombs (or Cadillac bumper guards from the same era, depending).

[One could, of course, make the point that the bombs and bumper guards did not, in fact, precede breasts. But that's beside my point. :biggrin1: ]

Maybe you could retort, "I am decent."

NCbear (who wishes male parts were as acceptable to display in public as female parts, but who knows that past and present homophobia prevents that happy cultural transformation from occurring)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never had anyone complain openly to me. I wear 501's alot and they basically show how many inches a man is soft. If not they are way too baggy. I don't think a man showing a bulge is any different than a woman showing cleavage.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a great come back would have been "I think I'm showing pretty decently already....":biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah
it's not like you made it rain
and it's not like you asked her to stare at your package
to notice she had to be looking there anyway
hypocracy of women
no offense to women overall a lot of you ar really great truely, I have several times actually thanked God for creating you
but some of you drive me crazy

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, phx1999 is correct. She probably wanted 'some, but couldn't and felt frustrated.

Feelthegirth, you could have asked her why she wasn't decent. She would have muttered something, and then you would have said 'why aren't you wearing a bra?'.

philo1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get women and sometimes men looking at my package i'm about 6.5-7inches soft and i've had some really uncomfortable moments with people staring never had any bad comments but i get a few looks which i don't appreciate some women look at me and i think they assume i have a hard on ! i don't mind people looking so long as they don't stare.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm torn by this.

I've experienced similar remarks and gestures.

Yes it's not my fault that I carry a "big package" up front, but how I dress is definitely my choice.

I don't consider it any more or less demeaning (or demanding!) of me as a person than the fact that I don't wear Speedos to work (or shorts and flip flops for that matter).

Several western cultures frown on overt displays of sexuality.

I don't agree with it, but I'm not in a position to change it very much.

But I agree with the woman. A guy — cock walking — whether intentional or not, makes the statement that he's prowling and looking for sex.

Now a days I wear pretty loose fitting clothes or cargo pants.

If I'm going to a party - especially a party among "friends and family" I might wear those tight Levi's, or those shorts that are a tad bit too revealing.

If I'm going out to dinner or to a show or movie then it's probably boxers and a suit or tuxedo anyways in which case I tend to wear dark colors so most people don't notice unless they're looking.