People In Your Everyday Life You'd Like To Fuck

D

deleted1000652

My fiance's cousin I would love to have a go at his dick. I've seen his dick on a dating app so I know it's huge. And he's cute.
I had a couple guys at my work that I'd love to have played around with too.

Flyboy1977

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the idea of fooling around with friends. If there was a socially acceptable way for my bf to flop himself out for friends to see when we have people over I’d love it. It doesn’t have to result in sex. The idea of my bf and one of our friends just playing with each other’s dicks after a few drinks while I watch would really turn me on.

D

deleted1000652

All the young, friendly, super-thin, trendy boys with hot little asses showcased in their tight dress pants who work at my grocery store. They're all of a certain "type," so I'm thinking they're the manager's type too.
Wonder if we work at the same grocery store. Lmfao

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a great topic. I have several women in my life that I would love to be intimate with. One is a Mexican girl that is friends with one of the shop owners here where I work. She comes by my place frequently and I lust over her every time. Beautiful face, great body, nice black hair, perfect medium size boobs. And I know she knows I am interested. And I know she is interested, too, but she has told me that she used to cheat a lot and will not do it anymore. So, until she breaks-up with her boyfriend, or until she gives in to our mutual desires, I must wait. But I LOVE IT every time I see her, either from down the street or, even better, when she comes into my shop. I get hard just writing about her.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a waitress at a local diner I have wanted to fuck for years....she "slinks" when she walks...very sexual...and she is also a nice person. She's short, maybe 5'4" with curves in all the right places. The major problem is...I'm married and so is she. But I still would love to make love to her. Sad isn't it?
Thought I heard you say at one point you and wife were on the outs?

ToxicCrow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girls at the gym

There was this one blonde fit chick that was just so attractive. She had the chest, small waist, and big ass. My eyes were always drawn to her. Just HOT.

Also another fit girl. Really cute blushed face & frizzle hair. She was so sweet and was definely packing from all the squat and leg exercises she did.

Reactions: neintynein

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One in particular comes to mind, a Latino girl in our Yard Office. She's a little chunky with a nice round ass. Cute face with stunning eyes and pretty black hair. She definitely gets me hard!
There was another Latino girl that used to work in the same office, but she quit last year. Huge titties that she liked to show off, and a curvy body and ass that made me drool. She would flirt with me all the time. I was bummed when she left.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One in particular comes to mind, a Latino girl in our Yard Office. She's a little chunky with a nice round ass. Cute face with stunning eyes and pretty black hair. She definitely gets me hard!
There was another Latino girl that used to work in the same office, but she quit last year. Huge titties that she liked to show off, and a curvy body and ass that made me drool. She would flirt with me all the time. I was bummed when she left.
Don't get me started on Latinas...they are my weakness.....When I was head of security at a department store chain, there was a Puerto Rican girl there that had a body with curves in all the right places. When she walked by, it looked like two puppies fighting under shirt!!! We ended up being "friends" for over 10 years, even after she and I both left the company. I will say this...she was tasty......no....absolutely delicious....

BUT Im off track here. I really just wanted to say I have thing for Sela Ward, the actress. I even got permission from my wife that if I ever had the chance to fuck her...I could. Of course, what are the chances?

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha where to start…

The mother of an old fuck buddy…. Absolute bitch, but killer bod and a look that suggested she’d worn her heels and not much else on more than one occasion I used to have to make sure I was wearing shorts around her as the force was strong.
My accountants receptionist I fucked her about five years ago and it was top shelf mucky and awesome… completely cock blocked since as after we’d fucked next morning she asked me when I was gonna take her for dinner….. er….
Mates sister…. Absolute natural stunner, v innocent, quite shy but she did a photoshoot about four year ago in a sheer blouse, nipples looking perfect, Kate moss styling and pose… I don’t often wank… I beat the shot out of myself with those pics … I now get a moral dilemma when I’m around her haha

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
for a couple of years i was very into a cute waiter who was working at a coffe shop i used to go daily, not very tall, really sexy face and a beard. i did add him on facebook tried to start a conversation but he ignored me, he's str8 unfortunatly ( where are all those str8 curious guys man? )

Reactions: Hakan1

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend's niece. I don't see her everyday. She lives back east with her boyfriend. Every year she escapes winter to visit her aunt & uncle here in the warm sunny desert. She never brings her boyfriend. She's always extra sweet to me. Since her aunt & uncle work I sometimes entertain--showing her the sites around town, taking her shopping, going on hikes--she even swims in my pool.

God she is hot in her bikini. I have caught her eyes all over me many times. She has caught mine all over her. We smile when it happens.

She's mid-20s, tall, slim, blonde & blue with big banana tits and a killah smile. Her relationship with her boyfriend has been rocky. I'm waiting for it to fall apart as many first loves do. If she needs me I'll be here for her but it's my dream to have her sit on my face then watch her straddle, mount and go for the ride of her life on me.

Reactions: lapdog2001

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Quite a few.

-couple females of varying ages at my gym. The yoga pants drive me nuts.
-my ex's daughter now that she's 18 lol
-older neighbor on the corner. shes in her mid 50s but what a body, always gardening in short shorts and bikini top during spring n summer. Supposedly lesbian
-a few of my niece's friends ages 18-22ish

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
pretty damn sure. I have a mental list of all the acquaintances or friends I know that I wanna fuck that I've kept in my wank bank in my head whenever I need to daydream a fantasy

the gym eyecandy, the friend from church, my math teacher, my ex housemate...

If only I had the balls, or guts, to actually ask some of them out on a date or drinks and see how it goes.