People In Your Everyday Life You'd Like To Fuck

KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is this younger guy at work who is quiet attractive. He is a tall, gamer geek with a cute face. Looks like Andrew Garfield. The last shift we worked on together he was flirting pretty heavily with me joking about taking me on a date and cooking me dinner. He has a girlfriend and is straight but damn I love flirting with straight guys! It’s so hot!

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I'm being tortured 4 times a week. My mother is receiving physical and occupational therapy at home and the therapists are hot. They're both about 6'2. PT is probably 190 lbs. and OT is probably 205. PT is strawberry blond and wears these athletic pants that grip his thighs and show off his package when he squats down. The OT guy is very blond with a military haircut and wears these tight scrubs that show off his strong legs and round ass. I can't decide which one is hotter.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now i have to add the little Asian girl that works at the Chinese takeout by me. Was talking to her the last few times. 18 yrs old just graduated, ugh...soooo fkn hott. like barely 5' tall, slim with a booty and nice perky tits. cant stop thinking about bouncing her up n down on my dick. lol

Reactions: YoungRusCock

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husbands coworker and wife! I desperately want to fuck them along with my husband. She’s super hot and petite at 5’2” but she let slip during a night out that her husband was bigger than her dildo but is obsessed with bigger. Which is where we come in.
Did you and your Scott arrange this yet?

Her husband being "bigger than her dildo" is a positive...but since you do not know the size of her dildo, or her husband...it is likely she would be thrilled to see your Scott's whopper. But maybe her husband would not...but then, there is you...and maybe her husband would be fine watching his wife get stretched out and thrilled by your Scott...as long as he got to have sex with you. After all, you, Kayley, are the real "treasure" and "draw" in a foursome with them. For both of them.

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I'm being tortured 4 times a week. My mother is receiving physical and occupational therapy at home and the therapists are hot. They're both about 6'2. PT is probably 190 lbs. and OT is probably 205. PT is strawberry blond and wears these athletic pants that grip his thighs and show off his package when he squats down. The OT guy is very blond with a military haircut and wears these tight scrubs that show off his strong legs and round ass. I can't decide which one is hotter.
OH SHIT! Today the PT guy asked to use the bathroom before he left. For some reason he didn't fully close the door and as I walked by, I saw his dick in a reflection from the mirror. It was nice. Maybe a little above average for flaccid especially in terms of thickness. That image is burned into my mind.

Reactions: tuxpan and nimmy92

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is really cute good looking south asian guy who works in our local Tescos at the bottom of the road, really nice hair that is always so well groomed, he's a little short but has the most beautiful peachy arse that l would so love to feel up. Always very chatty and friendly, but lusting over him for a few years, he said last year he was about to get married and sadly on saturday l noticed a wedding ring on his finger !

Reactions: schlange04
D

deleted12229651

Like the weather girl on TV?

I think the question is who wouldn't I fuck, given the opportunity. Between work colleagues, friends wives/gf's, and my wife's friends, there's only a small handful that aren't fuckable in my opinion.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted16716621

I have a co worker who i get on with so well that every fantasy i have is just about her, it helps she is good looking but just would do anything with her.

schlange04

Legendary Member
Media
Got this one str8 friend with an amazing ass who likes to show it off in tight jeans... and he's so clueless about how man guys perv on him, it's crazy. Whenever we hang out, I can't help but stare at his ass and more than once I was massaging my bulge while he was totally absorbed in whatever video game he was playing.
Fun fact, have since connected with another gay guy who's also friends with him, turns out that guy also pervs on my str8 friend and has multiple times jerked off fantasizing about fucking that str8 ass!

Reactions: maxmax25

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the bartenders down the way from my shop. She is beautiful and has some very, very nice boobs. But most of all, she is a super-nice girl and I am sure she would be a lot of fun in bed.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL...Just left my favorite diner, and there she was,....she's short and sexy, and "slinks" when she walks.....but then, at the other diner, there's that other young thing that stares at my crouch when she talks to me, playing with her ring. I wonder what that means....any ideas?