People lying about their size

Cheeky_monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys, I havent been here that long but I was wonderin if you think some ppl lie about the size of their dick on ere. I mean looking at some of the pics on here, I look at what size they put, then wonder how they are measuring it.
Being honest Im about 8-8.5 inches long and 6-6.5 inches in diameter (got a thick willy, lol)
Just wonderin wot otha ppl thought, not tryin to start an argument or woteva

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You ain't just whistling Dixie, Cheeky Monkey.
Your default assumption should be that any claim is at least slightly exaggerated.
Some prove their size through pics that have been PhotoShopped in ways that bring new dimension to the word incompetent.
Most just make claims that are totally unsubstantiated.
There have been threads treating this question, BTW.
As one of our most regular posters would say, Die Searchen Funkshunen ist Ihre Freinden.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think your right. Some people probably do exaggerate their size. And they still don't compare to me and my 19 inches

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
You've only been claiming that since you learned that mine is 30 inches - bitch.

Why didn't you tell me sooner, LP? Spladle and I were developing a line of cock accessories -- you know, cock belts, cock boas, etc. Unfortunately he left us before our venture got started, so now I just tie mine around my waist. I have no sense of style.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that tying a 10 foot rope to the end of my cock and tying the other end to the door, then walking backwards seems to create the most efficient Jelqing position. Helps once you get into the problem of not being able to jelq past your arms.:rolleyes:

Good advice JB - but I think that I am going to have to stop. I am suffering a kind of osmosis - when I started jelqing I was 6'4" now I am 5'10".

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Good advice JB - but I think that I am going to have to stop. I am suffering a kind of osmosis - when I started jelqing I was 6'4" now I am 5'10".

Baseball99 isn't here to confirm this, but I think the increased weight of your dick has compressed your vertebrae. Careful, LP, or you'll end up looking like Mickey Rooney with a forty-inch dick.:rolleyes: