people not returning PM's

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I dunno..
when some new people join the group, and become active, I will typically message and say something like.
"welcome to the group, nice to see you here, My name is Danny."
ect..

and 99% of the time people will right back, and be nice..
but sometimes people never write back..

that really grinds my gears.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have issues with returning PMs from time to time. it doesn't mean i don't love you. it means my brain hurts. "you" meaning anyone who has sent me a PM that i haven't responded to.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno..
when some new people join the group, and become active, I will typically message and say something like.
ect..

You're funny.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dunno..
ect..

Of course if by "ect" you mean "Holy shit you're so fucking hot. God, what I would do to bend you over my 1991 Honda Civic. I am currently masturbating compulsively over your photos and plan on moving to your city soon in order to be nearer to you. Kisses (and pearl necklaces)" then it's not hard to see why they don't write back. You should content yourself with merely not getting a restraining order... :wink:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Of course if by "ect" you mean "Holy shit you're so fucking hot. God, what I would do to bend you over my Honda Civic. I am currently masturbating compulsively over your photos and plan on moving to your city soon in order to be nearer to you. Kisses (and pearl necklaces)" then it's not hard to see why they don't write back. You should content yourself with merely not getting a restraining order... :wink:

ummm don't really talk to people I don't know like that :p

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Answering random PMs is just about at the very bottom of my "to do" list. In fact, it's just below reading random PMs.

So, not too surprisingly, very few PMs are ever read by me, let alone answered.

And what of it?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow a snotty answer, shocker of shockers. :p
Not snotty at all. Dead-on true. You don't have to like it. I don't owe you any feel-good responses. I don't owe you shit, any more than I owe anybody a reply to intrusive PMs. Some people don't like being annoyed - I'm not the only one. Wise up.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've only not answered the handful of solicitation PMs I've received in my time here. I don't receive very many PMs in the first place, so it's no big deal to answer them most of the time.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have answered all the PM's I have recieved so far. However, I haven't recieved a lot of "Wanna cam nice cock" PM's and when I do I just tell them I'm not interested and they don't send me another. If they kept bothering me I wouldn't respond though.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sorry, Danny...your PM fell behind all the others from hot women begging me to explain how they're going to survive without my daily blessings.

I apologize for the delay and hope it hasn't unduly inconvenienced you. I promise, your PM is important to me and will be answered in the order in which it was received!

:biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno..
ect..

Why do you send PM's to new members? Joining LPSG is the start of an informal relationship that doesn't justify unwarranted PM's in the beginning. Perhaps down the road when there is something of relevance to convey it might be permissable. Many of the ladies here have had to make very specific requests in their tag lines to stop PM's until they have gotten to know you through the forum. Apparently 99% of the people you PM are being nice or polite and the other 1% are voicing their true opinion of a spurious PM. It's a free country so I guess you can continue to send PM's to new members but there is no reason to be "grinds my gears" about the new members who exercise their perogative to ignore you.

You can say hello to new members in the forum and at that time you can beg for a PM, it would be interesting to see how far that gets you.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you send PM's to new members? Joining LPSG is the start of an informal relationship that doesn't justify unwarranted PM's in the beginning. Perhaps down the road when there is something of relevance to convey it might be permissable. Many of the ladies here have had to make very specific requests in their tag lines to stop PM's until they have gotten to know you through the forum. Apparently 99% of the people you PM are being nice or polite and the other 1% are voicing their true opinion of a spurious PM.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I would think a lot of people would be happy to get a friendly PM that welcomes them into the community. He's just being a nice guy, there's nothing wrong with that. If I would have got a "welcome" PM instead of a "wanna cam?" PM I probably would have been more into the discussions from the begining than I actually was. There was a week I went without posting when I first signed up because i felt a little out of place. I think the forums as well as the PM's are a good way to show people this is a mostly friendly community.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago, when I first joined, I really appreciated getting welcoming PM's from some of the members here. I can, to this day, tell you who they are. This was the profound effect it had on me. A positive one. It made me feel at home and eased my shyness about being here to some extent. THank you, Monstro and Geo 6x8. You guys rock!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno..
ect..

I'll answer any PM you send me danny :)