People on this board who lie about their dick size challenge

why not. :joy: What have you noticed? How much of a difference? Etc etc. experiences. Whoever lied the most, wins. Lol

Reactions: Wei

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not him!!
tumblr_ncyhhpukqi1thp5dpo1_500.jpg

bosceltic

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A countless number of people were exposed in the 10,000 10 inch challenge.

A large number of other losers couldn't believe a 10 inch cock doesn't exist either lol. Some even acted so offended you would think you were telling them god doesn't exist LOL.

A large number of other losers couldn't believe a 10 inch cock doesn't exist either lol. Some even acted so offended you would think you were telling them god doesn't exist LOL.
That’s almost like people not accepting circumcision actually is detrimental in some respects.

Reactions: BillM and Wei

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's never good to lie about your dick size. Men do but why? Eventually you're going to have to pull it out and someone is either going to be disappointed or surprised.

Like this cocksucker I used one time. He was sucking me pretty good and stops. Pulls my dick out of his mouth and says damn man how big are you? Told him it just depends I can be anywhere from 6 to 7.5 inches depending on how horny I am why? He says it must be 7.5 inches tonight cause you're down in my throat pretty good. Lol I said yeah I know I can feel your throat muscles working my cock now suck my big cock.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
It's never good to lie about your dick size. Men do but why? Eventually you're going to have to pull it out and someone is either going to be disappointed or surprised.
Well people's idea of what 7,8,9,10 inch dicks look like is so screwed up these days that a lot of the time someone could whip out a seven inch dick after bragging about having a nine inch dick, and they'd still have the nine inch dick (Ron Jeremy,Tommy Lee,etc.). Sadly, more people fall for it than don't.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Tbh, until recently, I couldn't believe a 10 inch cock doesn't exist, either! More than one (Asian) friend of mine told me that white guys erect were averagely around 10-12 inches, black guys around 14-16 inches. Three (black) guys did laugh at me for being "tiny" when I told them mine is 6.5 inches, and one told me that we're "always small", but thanks to responses here and more detailed conversations elsewhere, plus ppl linking me to website stats, I now realize I'm not, and at an actually quite a reasonable length - even found out it's slightly above average.... :)

Meanwhile, my Asian (also Chinese) bf was very surprised to be hi-fived recently, when he reluctantly revealed he's at 7.4 inches.... :D

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It looks like a small dick, magnified. Not like a biog dick at all. Photoshop rules! (I guess...)
Are you trying to tell me that Bill's cock is even smaller than in that pic? That would be a real bummer. :worried:

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
People generally aren't very good at estimating sizes, especially when you're talking about a difference of a couple of inches. I think it makes it easy for someone to insist that they are a larger size than they are and get enough people convinced that it ostensibly becomes fact. Maybe that person is 7 inches and claims 9. The a guy who is legitimately sees the pictures, sees the claim and understands that he is bigger, so even though he knows he is 8 inches, he also knows he is bigger than the guy who claims and is believed to be 9 inches, so he has to claim bigger for this to reconcile in his own mind/ego. It makes it difficult to admit the reality of ones size when someone smaller than you claims to be larger than you. If someone who is convinced by the person exaggerating asks if you are 11 inches when you are 8, it takes a strong conscience to tell the truth.

I've done my best to stay honest about my size and really to mention it as little as possible. I get the interest in size, but it doesn't really matter. Either you like the size of a dick or you don't. The only time actual size matters is in comparisons.

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People generally aren't very good at estimating sizes, especially when you're talking about a difference of a couple of inches. I think it makes it easy for someone to insist that they are a larger size than they are and get enough people convinced that it ostensibly becomes fact. Maybe that person is 7 inches and claims 9. The a guy who is legitimately sees the pictures, sees the claim and understands that he is bigger, so even though he knows he is 8 inches, he also knows he is bigger than the guy who claims and is believed to be 9 inches, so he has to claim bigger for this to reconcile in his own mind/ego. It makes it difficult to admit the reality of ones size when someone smaller than you claims to be larger than you. If someone who is convinced by the person exaggerating asks if you are 11 inches when you are 8, it takes a strong conscience to tell the truth.

I've done my best to stay honest about my size and really to mention it as little as possible. I get the interest in size, but it doesn't really matter. Either you like the size of a dick or you don't. The only time actual size matters is in comparisons.
What he said.