People overhearing you doing it!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf and me usually try to do it when my roommate isn't in the apt which is not a problem cuz she's never home and she's always at her bf's. But last night my bf and me got back real late and we did it in my room and today my roommate told me she could hear the whole thing from her room. It was a little weird but it's not really a big deal cuz my roommate is one of my best friends too, but the thing is I guess I was surprised cuz when she was telling me about what she heard I thought it was kinda hot that she heard it. This is funny cuz I was just having a convo. w/someone yesterday about this stuff.
So I guess my question is people w/roommates do you think it's cool if your roommate can hear you or do you try to keep it quiet?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last girlfriend would stifle herself whenever we were having sex and her roommate was home because she didn't want her roomie knowing what her "sex noises" were like. but then she'd get upset if I tried to keep myself from being overly vocal (which i am by nature). which i always found funny...you have no problem with your roommate knowing what your boyfriend sounds like during sex, but it would be awful if she knew what you sounded like?

oddly enough, she never had any such problems if her roommate wasn't home but her neighbors were. she actually seemed slightly turned on by the notion of them overhearing us. lol. it got much easier when she moved into a one bedroom by herself...though the neighbors would still look at us funny every now and then. which was odd and somewhat flattering since she didn't share a wal with anyone. :p

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im sure our neighbors on the west side of us have heard us knocking the boots if they are outside. I can hear things going on on the inside of my house if the music is loud or my kid is yelling in there. Im sure people walking past have heard our beautiful noises.

Knowing when to tone it down so our kid doesnt hear it is hard!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah honestly I don't even know if I could keep quiet if I wanted. That's hard! It just kinda comes out.

my last girlfriend would stifle herself whenever we were having sex and her roommate was home because she didn't want her roomie knowing what her "sex noises" were like. but then she'd get upset if I tried to keep myself from being overly vocal (which i am by nature). which i always found funny...you have no problem with your roommate knowing what your boyfriend sounds like during sex, but it would be awful if she knew what you sounded like?

oddly enough, she never had any such problems if her roommate wasn't home but her neighbors were. she actually seemed slightly turned on by the notion of them overhearing us. lol. it got much easier when she moved into a one bedroom by herself...though the neighbors would still look at us funny every now and then. which was odd and somewhat flattering since she didn't share a wal with anyone. :p

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for some reason, this REALLY bugs me. We live in an apartment with not so great sound insulation, both sides of us are single guys who are not exactly social butterflies- and we are both fairly loud at times. I can't stifle involuntary noises, yet it can and has affected my pleasure when it becomes obvious the neighbor hears..ie, turns up his music or telly, etc.
but I'm not stopping. :biggrin1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for some reason, this REALLY bugs me. We live in an apartment with not so great sound insulation, both sides of us are single guys who are not exactly social butterflies- and we are both fairly loud at times. I can't stifle involuntary noises, yet it can and has affected my pleasure when it becomes obvious the neighbor hears..ie, turns up his music or telly, etc.
but I'm not stopping. :biggrin1:

Yeah that's the thing, I don't think I could even stop. I'm not even thinking more like just reacting and it would be really hard to think about it enough to be quiet and like you said it could affect the pleasure maybe? Yeah good think it's not really a problem usually for us :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My room mates are sleeping with each other and have been for months, the still don't think i know ( it was a house pact no sex between us). But its only walls, its inevitable we'll hear each other .. no big deal

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah honestly I don't even know if I could keep quiet if I wanted. That's hard! It just kinda comes out.

i have to work at it, especially since i have a naturally loud voice so even when I think i'm being quiet...sometimes, not so much. lol. which was especially difficult whenever one of us would be visiting the other one at their parents' house. now, my folks don't care much and have never had much of a problem with me having a sex life. hell, i talk to them about it all the time. but as a courtesy, we tried to keep it down. at her folks' place though...especially since we'd gotten accustomed to having her apartment to ourselves and just shouting our heads off...we had to be so incredibly careful not to make any noise, even though her parents were all the way downstairs and on the other side of the house. she was even nervous about doing it on the bed since it might squeak or hit the wall or something so we had to do it on the floor. which, fortunately, we were also accustomed to. lol!

as turned on as i am by dirty talk and sex noises, though, i have to admit some of the faces she would make and ways she would move to KEEP from making noise were somewhat arousing as well. she was also very keen on gripping me tightly to prevent herself from screaming...i had very distinct patterns of bruises up and down my upper arms for months. i was actually rather proud of them. :cool:

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
id a neighbour who after moving next door turned really nasty after he heard me having sex with my partner........my car was vandalised all the time after it and almost weekly - untill i installed cctv and caught the culprit.....i was often threatened and taunted with an 8 inch knife after taking him to court and was also physically assaulted a couple of times bythe bully.........eventually after 12 months of this crap he was evicted after i finally threatened to sue his landlord for being complacent about situation.......and about 6 months after the idiot was moved on he attempted to murder someone and is now serving time in prison.......i could have moved house to get away from it all but well id been there for 10 yrs at the time and like the area so why should i move?

BiggishBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was at university the guys used to think it was great to have their room-mate bring someone back; indeed it wasn't unheard of to invite their mates round whilst you were at it. However I was never quite so welcome when going round to the girls room.

meNmy9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont see a problem with it
i masturbated to my roomate having sex multiple times

we even had a few sessions where i was included

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All weekend! I actually have some humility. But my beautiful partner in sexual endeavours is LOUD. I had her legs pinned behind her head and was 'givin it large' (lol). I was a bit embarrassed at the start but after a while I thought 'fuck it' and hammered away. That was at a B&B though. They didn't say anything about it in the morning.

The next morning I was at her (mother's) house. Her mother shouted out at her (eg a stern [name!]'. Then there was that night...

Next evening, her mum said to her (when I'd left) that she could hear her at 9am this morning and that its not her/our fault but she needs to learn to keep it down :tongue:

I don't think its cool if someone hears you since its kind of awkward. But if they're cool with it (hard to tell beforehand), then its obviously okay. It is a tricky situ though.

PS Baby oil isn't just for babies :wink:

"Oh what a night." :biggrin1:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live by myself now but i always liked it when my roommate could here the girls i brought home...personally im not loud in bed unless i really like the girl but yea, i kinda saw it as showing off when my roommate would say he heard me fuckin a girl last night

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had my ex come out to visit me when i first moved to California and we came back to my apartment. my roommates were SUPPOSED to be out, but alas twas not to be. we headed back to my room immediately and she tried her best to keep quiet so they wouldn't overhear, but it was particularly difficult since we hadn't seen or touched each other in months. it was hot and pretty intense. and i'm sure my roomies overheard us anyway. lol. we cuddled for a bit, got dressed, went out in the living room to be social and watch a little TV, replenish our fluids...then went at it again. she seemed less concerned about keeping the noise level down that time. guess she felt a bit more abandon with the foreboding notion that we might not see each other again for a very long time after...and even if we did, there'd be no guarantee we could BE together in any way.

and, unfortunately, she was right...