People staring, what does it mean?

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
There have been many times when I've caught people staring at my crotch, I'm not talking about a glance. They either stare or take several small peaks. Often times, I've wanted to ask what they were looking at or would they like a closer look or would they like me to take it out and show it to them but I don't want to call them out, so to speak. Usually when I'm checking out a guy's crotch, it means that I am interested in him or at least, I would be interested in seeing his. Any thoughts on the subject?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or a suggested title for this topic: Penis Envy. Most males and a lot of females are interested in the endowment of members of the same sex and also the opposite sex.

Pick up any Newspaper and view the bra ads for females. Look at any mail order cataloge and see many bra ads.

We are a society which has a focus on other people. People watching started when Adam and Eve had a few sons. Do not ask me where the girls came from; but please be aware that I consider it very appropriate to view others. Males have strong arms and broad chest along with our intense interest in the groin/crotch area of their bodies. Sometimes looking at a clothed male is much more interesting than viewing a nude body. Always interested in what is contained inside!!!!
:wow:

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hung@Mar 15 2005, 10:49 AM
Or a suggested title for this topic: Penis Envy. Most males and a lot of females are interested in the endowment of members of the same sex and also the opposite sex.

Pick up any Newspaper and view the bra ads for females. Look at any mail order cataloge and see many bra ads.

We are a society which has a focus on other people. People watching started when Adam and Eve had a few sons. Do not ask me where the girls came from; but please be aware that I consider it very appropriate to view others. Males have strong arms and broad chest along with our intense interest in the groin/crotch area of their bodies. Sometimes looking at a clothed male is much more interesting than viewing a nude body. Always interested in what is contained inside!!!!
:wow:
[post=291092]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, that is what I'm getting at, is it that they want to see more or just trying to measure up or what? This guy at work is always staring at my crotch and I know he knows that I know he is looking. I mean he doesn't try to hide the fact that he is looking directly at my box.

freeballin87

Just Browsing
Media
I say be proud. Another guy checking out your package means that he's impressed 9 times out of 10. Of course if you are uncomfortable or think you're being harassed than that's different. I wouldn't worry about it though. If they really wanna look, then give em a show.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, we are sociable people so we have an interest in how others look and are 'put together'. But, a look out of natural curiosity can soon become a sordid stare at sexual areas when it becomes obvious that the lurker gets an arousal from looking. In groups one needs to be coy and take glances without eyes lingering too long on these specific areas. I think the reaction from the one being viewed sets the stage for either 'no more of this' or 'an invitation exists'. I haven't given unwanted looks, but I've had my share of 'invited' ones.

I agree with freeballing87, indianaman, since you think that the guy at work enjoys looking at your box, be considerate and let him indulge himself. It seems he's the kind of dude who will appreciate it. :evilgrin:

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Mar 15 2005, 03:51 PM
Sure, we are sociable people so we have an interest in how others look and are 'put together'. But, a look out of natural curiosity can soon become a sordid stare at sexual areas when it becomes obvious that the lurker gets an arousal from looking. In groups one needs to be coy and take glances without eyes lingering too long on these specific areas. I think the reaction from the one being viewed sets the stage for either 'no more of this' or 'an invitation exists'. I haven't given unwanted looks, but I've had my share of 'invited' ones.

I agree with freeballing87, indianaman, since you think that the guy at work enjoys looking at your box, be considerate and let him indulge himself. It seems he's the kind of dude who will appreciate it. :evilgrin:
[post=291173]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks chap. I also have to admit that I have rearranged my parts to make them more noticeable when I am around him. Since I know that he's looking, I figure I would indulge him and give him what he wants to see. At times, I've probably given him more to look at than I should. I guess you could say I like the attention.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by indianaman_04@Mar 15 2005, 09:20 PM
Thanks chap. I also have to admit that I have rearranged my parts to make them more noticeable when I am around him. Since I know that he's looking, I figure I would indulge him and give him what he wants to see. At times, I've probably given him more to look at than I should. I guess you could say I like the attention.
[post=291179]Quoted post[/post]​

That's good to hear, indianaman. You're a considerate guy. Please keep us updated on the results of rearranging your parts which also reveals your enjoyment of attention. :9

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
What is funny is that I think he is doing the same thing to me. I think he is deliberately showing off so I enjoy checking him out, too. A couple times he has caught me looking and doesn't seem to mind. He looks like he is hung as a horse, too.

redkoba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every guy I see, I automatically check out his package. I'd only take it as a compliment if they look more than three times.

:evilgrin:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by redkoba@Mar 18 2005, 09:52 AM
Every guy I see, I automatically check out his package. I'd only take it as a compliment if they look more than three times.

[post=291899]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree... I'm just in the habit of checking out every guy I see. Wouldn't want a "10" to slip by unnoticed.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Satsfakshun+Mar 18 2005, 10:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Satsfakshun &#064; Mar 18 2005, 10:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-redkoba@Mar 18 2005, 09:52 AM
Every guy I see, I automatically check out his package.  I&#39;d only take it as a compliment if they look more than three times.

I agree... I&#39;m just in the habit of checking out every guy I see. Wouldn&#39;t want a "10" to slip by unnoticed.
[post=291919]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Has anyone ever caught you looking? What was their reaction or what did they say?

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by indianaman_04+Mar 18 2005, 08:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(indianaman_04 &#064; Mar 18 2005, 08:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Mar 18 2005, 10:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-redkoba
@Mar 18 2005, 09:52 AM
Every guy I see, I automatically check out his package.  I&#39;d only take it as a compliment if they look more than three times.

I agree... I&#39;m just in the habit of checking out every guy I see. Wouldn&#39;t want a "10" to slip by unnoticed.
[post=291919]Quoted post[/post]​
Has anyone ever caught you looking? What was their reaction or what did they say?
[post=291921]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

When I was young and inexperienced, as in no experience, I was giving a long hard stare at the beautiful and clearly outlined bulge of a cop guarding a construction site. As I walked past I looked up and he gave me a half sneery and half shit-eating grin. I was to young to be brazen and smile back or to follow up at all. I just kept going at a faster pace.

Maybe this event made me very cautious but I can&#39;t remember getting a reaction from another guy unless we were cruising each other. There was one memorable city bus trip where a handsome young Latin man got a very obvious and impressive hard on in response to my concentrating on the area between his wide spread legs. He never acknowledged my stares or presence and eventually we went our seperate ways

Of course I&#39;ve seen plenty of guys with hard ons in public because their GFs are teasing them or because they&#39;re trying to get a female, willingly or not, to notice them . These guys are usually embarassed, scared, or annoyed at being caught by another guy and while I try to get a good look I really don&#39;t want them to be more embarassed so I mind my own buisness.

Y&#39;know if a guy gets hard to attract my attention or if I observe two gay guys doing this I think: "Oh boy&#33;. This could be fun&#33;" but if a guy does this to get a female to notice him it strikes me as sorta sick. Just my double standard up bringing I guess.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoyed reading your post, dickbulge, since I could emphasize with your reaction when the cop give you that &#39;put-down&#39; look after he caught you being awe-struck at his bulge. A time or two like this and we learn to be one step ahead of the subject and have our eyes diverted elsewhere&#33;

The handsome young Latino on the bus ride was a completely different matter. How refreshing to find someone possessing so much charm who doesn&#39;t object to becoming the focal point of our attention&#33; I know exactly how that scene is embedded in your mind -- one which you&#39;ll never loose&#33;

I&#39;m glad you recognize your double standart re. str8 guys showing hardons to attract females. I can see nothing &#39;wrong&#39; with guys showing this and would only be too glad to profit from it, even though it wasn&#39;t intended for me. Clothed dicks in any stage of arousal are arousing&#33;

Albertaguy: It usually means that they are amazed or disgusted(but secretly amazed).I have seen women and men who have literally jaw-dropped, bug-eyed and stopped the conversation they were having to stare for at least a couple of minutes. When i am in a crowded bar, women (sometimes guys) will get pushed against my crotchand either griind against my package or even grab it and squeeze. Big cocks are like big tits, few of us have them and everyone wants them&#33; Be proud and try to understand the jealousy that often accompanies someone`s stare.