People steal ANYTHING now days...SAD...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DGirl, Jan 11, 2010.

1. DGirl

Gold Member

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I don't know how it is in the states but there has always been an interest in dog-napping pedigrees over this way. They are worth so much more than mutts.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    A purebred pug puppy is very valuable. People always have to be careful with their toy breed dogs. They are ripe for stealing. My dog is a mutt, but she's a designer mutt. My dude is always so upset if I take her to run errands and tie her outside. She's a very cute, really friendly puggle. We paid over $800 for her if you include her airfare from Kentucky. She's really small for her breed, and gets mistaken for a puppy. She's much better than a puppy though: She knows how to use a litter box and obeys 12 commands already.

Anyway, the prime puppy stealing season is November through Christmas.

4. DGirl

Gold Member

I think they are worried about ,but , won't say is PUPPY MILLS back in the woods of Mo...
    That place is a part of the UGLY breeding and they are mostly worried about that. Heck when folks are really in deep they will just steal your dog out of the back yard. I think that is why now days so MANY folks have PITS and Rocks.. who is dumb enough to steal them?

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Mutts live longer anyway... So having a purebred is kinda a waste, unless your super into that breed.

Purebred's are generally more prone to diseases, and other over-bred conditions.
    Larger breeds always get the hip displacia and other issues.

My mom's foo foo dog is a Bichon Frise <?> Cute little dog. Expensive little bitch too.
    Pure bred at $800, Special food needed...can't have regular water, has to have special water... cant eat people food, allergic to the world...
    And eat. The bitch will eat anything that isn't nailed down - food or not. SUPER greedy and always Hungry.

Bah. I'll take my mixed breeds.

Draft saved Draft deleted