People tend to be quite ignorant and don't even realise it

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
The vast majority of the posts around here are so general in nature, rarely with any good indepthness. Yet people will present their posts as if they are an expert on the subject. Two cents worth is about right.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The vast majority of the posts around here are so general in nature, rarely with any good indepthness. Yet people will present their posts as if they are an expert on the subject. Two cents worth is about right.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Kind of like when people bitch and moan about stuff but never do anything about it.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
"indepthness" - yes, quite - I see what you mean :yup:

I was aware it's probably not actually a word when I typed it. I think it probably should be though. At least I realised it and that's a key point to this thread. I guess I chose to use it anyway because it doesn't seem to much matter around here.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Everybody is an expert of their own opinion.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well - no - that doesn't show anything of the sort. that shows somebody troll the 'Astronomer' user and him/her falling for it. The 'Amateur' user clearly doesn't actually believe the moon to be made of any type of cheese.

Oh, picky picky picky.
That wasn't superlarge's opinion, MB.
Who do you think you are, more than 50 percent of the time?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Did you have anything specifically in mind or was this a general criticism of posts being too general:confused: